Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all. I saw this on an old post but the links given did not work anymore. Does anybody have the Lambo font used on the Murci? I think it's called LaMacchina

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know what font is on the emblem? I work at Automobili Lamborghini Advanced Composite Structures Laboratory at the University of Washington and I am designing a logo which will combine both logos. I know the font seems kind of plain like Arial or something (it's not by the way) but I want it to be a perfect match so that it would look better. I'm referring to this emblem.
http://vw.mediaroom.com/file.php/136/Lambo+Shield+Logo.jpg
Thanks!

·
Administrator
5,157 Posts
Could very well be custom. I could reproduce it in a vector format with a lot of node editing, but don't really want to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm very curious, would you only be able to reproduce the letters on the emblem or also the other letters that are not present? I'm not sure if you are a font guru by any means, but would you be able to name some fonts off the top of your head that may look VERY similar to it? Right now I am using Myriad Pro (under "Condensed") and I would say it looks pretty good, but I'm going for almost a perfect match since I can tell the slight difference and it really bugs me. Thanks!

·
Administrator
5,157 Posts
Not a font guru by any means. I would find the closest match possible, type the word, place it over the original then convert it to curves, using Illustrator, or CORELdraw, this makes the outline completely editable then you can stretch and shape all the lines, so it's not a font anymore, but a graphic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts