Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just completed a Lamborghini Survey on the Huracan EVO RWD. Hopefully, many, if not all, the forum EVO owners will receive this survey. If you do please take the time to list all the shortcoming to help Lamborghini make a great car even better.

Recommendations:
1. Lane Change Assist because of lateral visibility issues
2. infotainment controls on the steering wheel and/or a volume knob to make volume adjustments
3. Backup camera display on both the dashboard screen and infotainment screen. The dashboard backup display is just too small.
4. A vast improvement in the base stereo is needed to include better quality speakers and more speakers.
5. Better QA of the infotainment system.
6. Improve the cabin storage: a holder for sunglasses, larger glove compartment and an armrest storage compartment that can hold more than a stick of gum.
7. Carbon fiber option for the Coupe engine compartment.

If you get the survey please take the time to complete it, and provide feedback (good and bad) and make recommendations. These surveys may fall on deaf ears but, then again, you never know.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there even armrest storage on the EVO at the moment? I don't think you can lift up the armrest.
No, the armrest cushion is fixed in place and the only storage there is a tray with no enclosed storage. The 2018 Huracan and earlier models had an enclosed compartment albeit small.

Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
The should include 7 years free scheduled servining to match Ferrari

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The should include 7 years free scheduled servining to match Ferrari
Great idea @fabo but they just added the 3 year maintenance a couple of years ago, and to expect them to now pay for 7 years would presume upon their "generosity" and love of their fellow man. :giggle: Translation, their cheap Bast*rds.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
That's lame. I can store hand sanitizer/loose change/USB charger/pen in the shallow armrest compartment.
That little fixed armrest is a joke, and what makes it even worse is that things(small articles) can slide forward into an open space that is not accessible. I lost a key to it.

Registered
That little fixed armrest is a joke, and what makes it even worse is that things(small articles) can slide forward into an open space that is not accessible. I lost a key to it.
Why Lambo couldn't have made it deeper? I haven't had any issues with the open space or at least haven't noticed it. I'll take a closer look at it when I'm driving home from work. Maybe I shouldn't put coins in there anymore.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well just remember to be brutally honest when you get that survey!

Premium Member
Why Lambo couldn't have made it deeper? I haven't had any issues with the open space or at least haven't noticed it. I'll take a closer look at it when I'm driving home from work. Maybe I shouldn't put coins in there anymore.
I can't remember but I don't think my 2018 H had the same problem.

Premium Member
Yep, I'll take lambos 3 year free maintenance over the crappy 7 year program Ferrari switched to

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just received the EVO Survey in my e-mail this morning and diligently and thoroughly filled it out. Let me know if, and when, you guys get said Survey.

Premium Member
So far I think it is just you Albert. You know what they say about the "squeaky wheel that gets the oil".

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So far I think it is just you Albert. You know what they say about the "squeaky wheel that gets the oil".
:giggle: I thought that was "grease". No problem I will take oil........as long as it's Extra Virgin. ;)

Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
Great idea @fabo but they just added the 3 year maintenance a couple of years ago, and to expect them to now pay for 7 years would presume upon their "generosity" and love of their fellow man. :giggle: Translation, their cheap Bast*rds.
OK I did not know this :)

Registered
Just completed a Lamborghini Survey on the Huracan EVO RWD. Hopefully, many, if not all, the forum EVO owners will receive this survey. If you do please take the time to list all the shortcoming to help Lamborghini make a great car even better.

Recommendations:
1. Lane Change Assist because of lateral visibility issues
2. infotainment controls on the steering wheel and/or a volume knob to make volume adjustments
3. Backup camera display on both the dashboard screen and infotainment screen. The dashboard backup display is just too small.
4. A vast improvement in the base stereo is needed to include better quality speakers and more speakers.
5. Better QA of the infotainment system.
6. Improve the cabin storage: a holder for sunglasses, larger glove compartment and an armrest storage compartment that can hold more than a stick of gum.
7. Carbon fiber option for the Coupe engine compartment.

If you get the survey please take the time to complete it, and provide feedback (good and bad) and make recommendations. These surveys may fall on deaf ears but, then again, you never know.

Totally agree...

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pretty quiet thread. Has anyone received the EVO survey or am I the only one? :giggle:

Registered
i didn't receive any survey about the car so far but they just called me on friday from italy. the call was about the quality of the last service i had at the dealer. so not the context to mention about my general complaints about the car.

this is a bit disappointing.i'd expect a company selling less than 10.000 cars a year to have good eyes and ears on the issues its customers encounter.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.