Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

"Just days after Lamborghini dropped its muscular 50th anniversary Aventador on us, our trusty spies have caught Lamborghini engineers at the ring testing what looks to be another new version of its Aventador supercar. Upon first glance this bright yellow Aventador appears to be stock, but a closer look reveals that this may very well be an early test car for the Aventador SV.

This Lambo is fitted with center-lock wheels, extremely low-profile high performance tires, and front brake calipers are mounted in a different position than the normal Aventador. A closer look at the front bumper reveals an additional aerodynamic piece, making for an even lower air splitter.

Moving to the rear, we can see an extra aerodynamic flap has been added to the spoiler for extra downforce, sometimes referred to as a Gurney flap.

Look out for more details around the Frankfurt Motor Show this fall."

Source: Teamspeed forum

·
Registered
157 Posts
Very cool!! Thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,358 Posts
What a beautiful car, boy do I want one! Might be kind of hard to hide that from the wife.

·
Banned
131 Posts
Not a huge difference.

·
Registered
162 Posts
yeah!! my wife would be pissed too. i just bring cars home without telling her. got kicked out of the house last moth for bringing home a lp640.. it was worth it:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts