Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I have sold my Lamborghini Gallardo, I have no use for this anymore.
It is a complete Galileo diagnostics computer set with all cables,pass thru device, and a suitcase.

I only used it once when I changed my clutch and needed to reset the clutch parameters, bleed the e-gear and adjust the PIS settings.

It is licensed for all Gallardos, but I bet you can extend the license for whatever car you have.

When you buy just one unit, they usually sell for up to 7500 USD:
Here, I am selling it for just 4000$ USD, shipping is free and comes from Australia.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Pete, yeah the LP560 will work! All the data is on the device And included in the license! Let me send you a few photos of the menu in a few hrs to confirm!

Cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Since I have sold my Lamborghini Gallardo, I have no use for this anymore.
It is a complete Galileo diagnostics computer set with all cables,pass thru device, and a suitcase.

I only used it once when I changed my clutch and needed to reset the clutch parameters, bleed the e-gear and adjust the PIS settings.

It is licensed for all Gallardos, but I bet you can extend the license for whatever car you have.

When you buy just one unit, they usually sell for up to 7500 USD:
Here, I am selling it for just 4000$ USD, shipping is free and comes from Australia.
Sold?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I paid 1k for mine on Ebay and it goes all the way up to 2019. And it does VW, Audi, Bentley and Toyota. They have others too just search.
Mine is a CF-19 toughbook and has the factory programs. I really like it and has been great on every car. The ebay seller was ruggedcomputing.
They are in Europe but it works the same here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I paid 1k for mine on Ebay and it goes all the way up to 2019. And it does VW, Audi, Bentley and Toyota. They have others too just search.
Mine is a CF-19 toughbook and has the factory programs. I really like it and has been great on every car. The ebay seller was ruggedcomputing.
Thanks for the Tip Brother! I just bought one!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Ohh I wanna hear about this rugged unit too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Technician

can you pm the sellers link or just post it.
Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts