Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I have a collection of Lamborghini dealership illuminated and metal signs that I’m selling. Incredible signs!
They are wired for 230v Euro plugs, but a simple converter will make it usable in N. America.

How cool will these period pieces look hanging in your garage, office or dealership. Picture over your LM002, Countach, Diablo, Murcielago or Aventador?

I can ship to anywhere. They will be fully insured and well packed for safe arrival.
Thank you

Feel free to call or text me.
My cell: 949/295-1477 PST

Red frame sign ~ $7500
Yellow round frame ~ $6000
Silver square frame ~ $5500
Large White plexiglass frame charging bull relief ~ $12,900
Large metal solid metal charging bull relief ~ $4k (Open to offers)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,576 Posts
Could you just post prices with photos.

Reactions: TheYellowCarGuy

·
Registered
LP 550-2 Spyder | FI Titanium exhaust | Swift Sport Springs | Fabspeed ECU Tune
78 Posts
What is the price for the 3D illuminated Lamborghini logo (black and gold) with the white square background? Would be interested in purchasing if we can agree on a fair price. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What is the price for the 3D illuminated Lamborghini logo (black and gold) with the white square background? Would be interested in purchasing if we can agree on a fair price. Thanks.
Hi,
I just posted prices for each item.
Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi,
I have a collection of Lamborghini dealership illuminated and metal signs that I’m selling. Incredible signs!
They are wired for 230v Euro plugs, but a simple converter will make it usable in N. America.

How cool will these period pieces look hanging in your garage, office or dealership over your LM002, Countach, Diablo, Murcielago or Aventador?

I can ship to anywhere. They will be fully insured and well packed for safe arrival.
Thank you

Red frame sign ~ $7900
Yellow round frame ~ $6750
Silver square frame ~ $5500
Large White plexiglass frame charging bull relief ~ $12,900
Large metal solid metal charging bull relief ~ $14,900
Could I ask the price for the red framed rectangular one and the oval sign? Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts