Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fresh on the success of being announced as the leading Lamborghini dealer in the country, Lamborghini Dallas is presenting the brand new Murcielago Roadster for the first time at the 2005 Dallas Auto Show.

“We simply can’t think of a better car for warm weather driving than the brand new Murcielago Roadster,” says Terry Ford, Vice President of Sales at Lamborghini Dallas. “This car has it all - - looks, performance and of course, the open top. This is without doubt the perfect summer car to be seen in this year.”

Lamborghini Dallas, brought to the great state of Texas by MotorCars International of Springfield Missouri, has created one of the most powerful teams in the exotic car industry. Bob Cann of Motorcars International and Gary Seale of Seale Motorsports of Dallas have over 50 years of experience in the exotic car market and have hand picked the sales and service teams. Lamborghini Dallas will provide Texas and the Southwest with the best in sales, service, and support. Located in Dallas, Texas, close to Dallas-Fort Worth airport and love Field airport, Lamborghini Dallas is just southwest of LBJ Freeway and I-35 at 2405 Crown Road, Dallas, Texas 75220.
Visit www.lamborghinidallas.com for more information.

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
How many times can they introduce it "the first time". They already did it last fall at the Texas Track & Concorso. Kind of old news now. That post is a commercial anyway.

·
Registered
15 Posts
First time at the Dallas Auto Show

Granted you've seen it, but it appears the point of the release was to make people aware the car would be at the DAS.

FWIW, the announcement that Lamborghini Dallas is the number one Lamborghini dealership in the nation is huge and quite a terrific accomplishment.

From time to time I visit LD when discussing what we are doing with ItalianCarFest (they are a sponsor) and I can testify that they really do go the extra mile for their customers.

-Jerry Lee Phillips

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.