Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was considering joining the LCA and would like to know how active the club is in the Georgetown/Austin area. If there are any members that that are in this general area if you could provide feedback on the types and frequency of planned of activities that would be helpful. If someone could chime in on Standard verses VIP membership pros and cons that would be useful as well.
I have held off on joining the LCA with the COVID restrictions because I felt the clubs activities would probably be curtailed to some degree so starting to re-explore the possibility of joining as we re-emerge from the blight. :unsure:

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Lambo2018, did you ever end up joining? I just bought an 08 G Spyder and it's being delivered tomorrow. I live in Georgetown and am hoping to find others in the area!
No, never got any feedback about a local Lamborghini club. I think that the clubs are more active in Dallas/Houston areas but I will explore that again when my EVO arrives.

Registered
My car arrives in a few hours so I'll post up some pictures and intro myself officially in the new user section.

But definitely, once your EVO arrives, we should find the others. I saw a green huracan in Round Rock a couple weeks ago so there are some others around the area.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My car arrives in a few hours so I'll post up some pictures and intro myself officially in the new user section.

But definitely, once your EVO arrives, we should find the others. I saw a green huracan in Round Rock a couple weeks ago so there are some others around the area.
Sounds like a plan. About 6 months ago my wife were on 183A in the EVO enroute to our PPF installer to have the rockers covered and behind us coming up fast was another Blu Cepheus EVO.....haven't seen him since but that was nice to see. Though, I don't see that many Lamborghinis' out and about.
Also noteworthy, this is a 4 month old thread and you're the only one from the Central Texas to post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts