Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
This makes me truly upset. It's very aggravating to see situations like these where those that feel conspired against cause the same injustice, while seeing themselves in the right. Businesses have been in pains since the Covid dilemma, and now are getting further harmed for something they're not involved in. Would love to help with cleanup, or in any way I could, if I were nearby.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I am pretty sure they are insured and it's interesting the only car they showed was an older Bentley that had been vandalized. The looters are just taking advantage of an opportunity. I saw a pic of a YouTube millionaire looting a mall and another of a guy walking out of a Target with a box Leggos. Looting also happens after NBA/NFL/MLB/NHL championships.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,649 Posts
This is truly sad to see. I just can’t believe it‘s still Continuing and has not Been stopped.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am pretty sure they are insured and it's interesting the only car they showed was an older Bentley that had been vandalized. The looters are just taking advantage of an opportunity. I saw a pic of a YouTube millionaire looting a mall and another of a guy walking out of a Target with a box Leggos. Looting also happens after NBA/NFL/MLB/NHL championships.
It's mob mentality and everyone joins in which is what happens during riots after sporting events. It's always sad to see, most businesses have insurance but premiums go up and polices are more expensive to renew. As a business owner you never win from situations like this and it's much tougher for smaller businesses to recover especially coming off COVID lockdowns.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm not into sports, so this is news to me. Honestly, that seems even worse; I thought sports were supposed to be for fun recreation. There ought to be huge penalties for mob-goers like this, it sucks really bad for those having their day to day work ruined to bits because some people got overly upset, especially over a game...

·
Premium Member
12,649 Posts
I just can’t watch he news anymore. Maybe it’s changing, but it seems the criminals are in charge and no one can stop them. I know it’s hard to separate the good from the bad, but I’d like to see the army come in and clean the place up and I’m basically talking about New York City right now.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Outlaw and criminals.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Warehouse liquors down on wabash and Congress got looted as well, no rhyme or reason to that either, sad

·
Registered
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
38 Posts
Sad to see so many businesses getting trashed...

Liberal democrats want to enable and justify this crap! Stop voting these idiots in office!

·
Registered
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
38 Posts
I think using this as an example of Liberal Democratic values is a bit much.....
Why!? Am I wrong? They lock down our businesses, churches and police...but will allow protesters en masse, looting to go unabashed and want to defund police. Please defend this! Not one Conservative supports this crap!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why!? Am I wrong? They lock down our businesses, churches and police...but will allow protesters en masse, looting to go unabashed and want to defund police. Please defend this! Not one Conservative supports this crap!
I tend to try to keep my political views to myself mostly - but you are certainly correct. Most wont admit it but if they take a good hard look at it the writing on the wall is clear as day. Why I’ll vote for trump again despite not being much of a fan of his ... I can’t imagine this more radical left in charge. (I was hoping tulsi Gabbard would get the nod - but alas she was too in the middle for the Democratic Party and not given a chance)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I don't support the crap I see in that video. I don't think hardly anyone does. As far as the video being an example of liberal values, I think you are wrong. Do some support it? Probably. Do all of them? No.

I keep writing stuff and it all feels a bit pointless. I thought using this video to define liberals was inaccurate. I feel the same way you do about events, so I don't see the point in defending anything. Most people I know are liberal and we share your sentiments. I guess that was the point I was trying to make.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Looting is absolutely intolerable. When our government starts to allow lawlessness, the that soon becomes the standard not the exception. Shut this s#$% down now. Our liberty and way of life is at stake whether we realize it or not. Lee

Reactions: AzusilApps

·
Premium Member
12,649 Posts
Lee, I am with you there all the way!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts