Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Oman and i am know a few Lambo owners infact i am expecting my Murcielago Roadster at the end of the year; I have attached pics of a Diablo VT Roadster; this particular car is a mystrey i only ever so it once on the road and its never been seen again and its the only Diablo Roadster in Oman; i checked with the delaer and service centre there is nothing know about this car; so if any of you have any news regarding this particular lambo please share.
P.S. sorry for the bad picture quality they were taken along time ago....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Love the color combo, what color Murci are you getting/?What options did you choose.....When the car come we need plenty of pics:cool:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I am getting a Murcielago Roadster in a copper metallic shade with custom ivory and balck leather interior and chrome factory wheels; i have also selected the manual transmission; actually i am still pretty confused with either E-Gear or manual transmission. I feel that manual transmission gives u a real feeling of driving a super car; what do u think? which one would you go for E Gear or Manual Transmisson ?
P.S. do not worrey i will post a zillion pics of my lambo the minute i get it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts