Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I am very seriously considering going.

Karlton, how much did it cost you to ship you car to Italy (i think i remember you said you did this).

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We shipped a Murci it was 9K.. If we can get the twice baked done by Mid April I will ship mine over for this.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Planning to join that gathering.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool.. I am all booked as well.. I was looking to rent a Lambo but the Bull Bar wants way to much this year. :( Wish I could find a V8 Lambo for the event. Mine will not even be close to ship.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
We booked the event and will stay in persico's

·
Registered
135 Posts
Persico's is old and and the whole place is in need of a renovation. The breakfast is comprised of bad pasteries and fruit but the cappucinos are amazing! The late night door clerk is very rude and not helpful. The worst part of my visit to the motherland. Instead go to Modena and find a place there, you will probably spend less too!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
I was there as well as Ivor, Kevin and some others, you can find a few Pictures on FB, I will update my Homepage later on.

Jalpa's there were #108, #128 and #417. But most important we identified the Spyder in Tonino's new muesum in Funo (former Lambo Brucciatori factory) being CLA12001 like we thougt.
https://www.facebook.com/MimranQV

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
This post needs to move on down the page.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts