Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon,

I am finally going to TUNE, FLASH, UPGRADE or MAP my ECU, (Already Removed from my Aventador).

I don't know which term to use ! I already upgrade my Aventador Roadster with IPE EXHAUST FULL SYSTEM Including the CAT BY PASS.

From what I read, It is always better to Upgrade the ECU after changing the exhaust.

After some research, I am now looking for the company. Thats is where I need your help.

Choice is :

- EUROCHARGED
- RSC TUNING
- VF ENGINEERING
- EVOMS
- VR TUNED
- FABSPEED

Are they all using the same file but with different company ?

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Good afternoon,

I am finally going to TUNE, FLASH, UPGRADE or MAP my ECU, (Already Removed from my Aventador).

I don't know which term to use ! I already upgrade my Aventador Roadster with IPE EXHAUST FULL SYSTEM Including the CAT BY PASS.

From what I read, It is always better to Upgrade the ECU after changing the exhaust.

After some research, I am now looking for the company. Thats is where I need your help.

Choice is :

- EUROCHARGED
- RSC TUNING
- VF ENGINEERING
- EVOMS
- VR TUNED
- FABSPEED

Are they all using the same file but with different company ?

Thanks a lot.
anyone here tuned their Aventador? Any feedback on which company you used and performance gains?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Did mine, havent put on the dyno yet. Primarily did it to add some more downshift crackle.
Which one and do you recommend this tune? what year/model Aventador?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Did mine, havent put on the dyno yet. Primarily did it to add some more downshift crackle.
whats the process to remove the 2 ECUs? They are in the wheel well?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I used Gintani and very happy. Told by them that they use a SVJ map and then modify. There is only one ECU that needs to be sent out and its located under the wheel well on passenger side. No idea why lambo would put it where its exposed to dust and moisture:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,910 Posts
Eurocharge did mine. Love it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Would be great if anyone did a before and after dyno to see the true benefits of the tunes and whp gains.....butt dynos don't justify a $3k+ cost

·
Registered
619 Posts
From what I hear if you keep your oem cats the tunes should produce 20 to 30whp and if you install catless pipes plus the tune you will gain 50 to 60whp

·
Premium Member
1,910 Posts
I know butt dynos are unreliable, so take it for what it's worth.....my car feels like an 800hp beast. Maybe it's in my head, maybe the loud catless pipes and the pedal box are creating an illusion. If so, I'll take that too, because in the end it's our perception of fun that we're paying for.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I know butt dynos are unreliable, so take it for what it's worth.....my car feels like an 800hp beast. Maybe it's in my head, maybe the loud catless pipes and the pedal box are creating an illusion. If so, I'll take that too, because in the end it's our perception of fun that we're paying for.
What tune did you go with? Do you shoot flames? Forgot what exhaust system you ended up going with.

·
Premium Member
1,910 Posts
What tune did you go with? Do you shoot flames? Forgot what exhaust system you ended up going with.
Eurocharge. Yes on the flames. Capristo.

·
Premium Member
1,910 Posts
They're closer, plus with them being on the forum I have much better access to technical support.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Have you all done the tuning with the oem cats or with the cat bypass pipes?

I have the Prestige Titanium exhaust made by Raptor Racing (no valves) so car is already loud with the oem cats.......installing the cat bypass i heard will be extremely loud

·
Premium Member
1,910 Posts
Have you all done the tuning with the oem cats or with the cat bypass pipes?

I have the Prestige Titanium exhaust made by Raptor Racing (no valves) so car is already loud with the oem cats.......installing the cat bypass i heard will be extremely loud
I did it with cat bypass.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts