Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lamborghini Aventador Carbon Fiber Engine Hood & Other Carbon Fiber Products

Hello Lamborghini enthusiasts! For those of you who own a Lamborghini Aventador, we are offering a 3K-Twill weave Carbon Fiber engine hood cover for the LP700 2011-16 ab2. This engine hood cover keeps the glass panels so you never loose sight of what powers your insane horsepower beast. If you are interested, please contact us via Live Chat and we can negotiate an offer.

If you are a Carbon Fiber fanatic, we also offer a range of consumer Carbon Fiber products from wallets to specialized parts for the McLaren 570S. If you need custom Carbon Fiber parts created, do not hesitate to contact us!

Check us out at karmani.co

Karmani - Follow no one.

Note: Pictures of the engine hood cover may be viewed in the attachments. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,413 Posts
LOL...was on a plane, but you're damn right. If you want to post items as a company for sale, become a vendor. How hard is it to follow some rules?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL...was on a plane, but you're damn right. If you want to post items as a company for sale, become a vendor. How hard is it to follow some rules?
No problem, we can do that. It's our first thread so we were not sure where to go. The Aventador forum seemed like a logical place to start. We'll look into it. Thanks.

·
Vendor
2,653 Posts
Oh cool, I'm actually a dealer for Karmani and have sold a few of their pieces to some of my other customers. If you guys want pricing on anything, Call/text me at 717-319-2100. Let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

I'll try to get more photos from my guy if there is any interest in this part?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts