Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the International car show is here in Seattle, from November 3rd through the 7th. Everyone is represented, Porche (new GT), Ford (new GT), Ferrari all the regular, DB's, on and on you name it it's there, EXCEPT the LAMBORGHINI.

Well not liking this I approached the sponsers of the show. They said they would love to have them in, but no dealer or factory rep contacted them for the show. I walked away leaving my number if they wanted some in the show from my collection.

Not 5 minutes later the head guy called me, begging me to bring my cars in. SO AT 10:00PM last nite, after the first day of the show closed, they opened the BIG GARAGE DOOR and in like the BULL IT IS, I drove the 2001 Brown 6.0 SE AND my RED 03 Murcie in. You could hear them RUMBLE throughout the building, YEA YEA YEA!!!~

We have our own area, ropped off, RIGHT IN THE CENTER of the floor, between Ferrari and Porche, HA HA, boy they did not look happy AT ALL!!
I EVEN was able to place and dispaly the VALUABLE LAMBORGHINI banner!!

I took pics and will get them posted ASAP, just wanted to get this out right away. So as for NOW, Lamborghini RULES at the SEATTLE INTERNATIONAL CAR SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
258 Posts
AWESOME Roy!

I'll come up from Portland on Saturday. Wouldn't miss it!

DO you need people to help you man the exhibit? I'd love to
help and answer questions. Let me know.

Larry

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Lamborghini should be paying you for advertising their cars. Take some pictures and post it up.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The display is being maned by folks from Park Place Motors. I think I will be back there on Saturday myself. I dont need compensation from Lambo, just the faces on the Ferrari and Porches sales people was MORE than enough!!

Cost to get in is $10.00 per person. I f you need anything when you get in the area call me at 206-396-5059.

RoyToy2003 :wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts