Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I'm looking to sell some unique Lamborghini parts that I have acquired over the years.

The accessories I have available are as follows; (photographs attached, more available upon request)

1. 1978-1982 Lamborghini Countach 400S Spare wheel (Campagnolo). Recently refinished, complete with original Michelin Tire (105 R 18 X).
2. '3' Piece Schedoni Lamborghini Luggage set for an early Diablo (1991-1995). Removed from a 1991 Diablo when the car was new and has been in storage ever since. This set has never been used, includes the keys, tags, extension straps & apparel hangers.
3. Original (NOS) vintage Lamborghini hood emblem. (Fits 350/400GT, Muira, Early Countach, Jalpa, Espada, LM002, Urraco, etc.)

Please let me know if you have any interest in purchasing the lot or any specific items. Open to offers.

Located in Toronto, Canada.... local pick-ups are welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hi Everyone, I'm looking to sell some unique Lamborghini parts that I have acquired over the years.

The accessories I have available are as follows; (photographs attached, more available upon request)

1. 1978-1982 Lamborghini Countach 400S Spare wheel (Campagnolo). Recently refinished, complete with original Michelin Tire (105 R 18 X).
2. '3' Piece Schedoni Lamborghini Luggage set for an early Diablo (1991-1995). Removed from a 1991 Diablo when the car was new and has been in storage ever since. This set has never been used, includes the keys, tags, extension straps & apparel hangers.
3. Original (NOS) vintage Lamborghini hood emblem. (Fits 350/400GT, Muira, Early Countach, Jalpa, Espada, LM002, Urraco, etc.)

Please let me know if you have any interest in purchasing the lot or any specific items. Open to offers.

What happened to the rest of the car?
😀

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Diablo is owned by a gentleman in Alberta, Canada now I believe. As for the Countach I have tried tracking it down but no success...

·
Registered
25 Posts

Hello. How much for the spare tire?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Asking $4k usd for the spare but I am open to offers on everything listed. Very difficult to gauge pricing on these items due to their rarity. Would really like to see them go to enthusiast who have a need for them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts