Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a customer call me who has a 18 kt mans watch that he said

came out about 5 years ago and there are less than 200
made he has #23.
He said it weighs 188 grams.
I have no idea what these are worth?
Anyone have any backround or value information?
TIA
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
541 Posts
Wayne,

What manufacturer? Can you post a picture. I have an officially licensed Phillipe Charriol Diablo watch, but it is in stainless steel. I've never heard of an 18k Lambo watch. Do you know if it's an official Lamborghini and not one of those Tonino Lamborghini or custom nugget watches?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wiz357 said:
Wayne,

What manufacturer? Can you post a picture. I have an officially licensed Phillipe Charriol Diablo watch, but it is in stainless steel. I've never heard of an 18k Lambo watch. Do you know if it's an official Lamborghini and not one of those Tonino Lamborghini or custom nugget watches?
Corina is manufacturer. He is bringing it in friday so I can photo it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
wiz357 said:
Wayne,

What manufacturer? Can you post a picture. I have an officially licensed Phillipe Charriol Diablo watch, but it is in stainless steel. I've never heard of an 18k Lambo watch. Do you know if it's an official Lamborghini and not one of those Tonino Lamborghini or custom nugget watches?
Manufacturer is conino Lamborhini
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
541 Posts
That is the Tonino Lamborghini watch I'm talking about. The Tonino line is NOT an officially licensed Automobili Lamborghini product. Tonino is the son of Ferrucio who manufactures this line of luxury merchandise. As nice of a gentleman Tonino (met him in person) is, I'm not a big fan of his products . Sorry, but the quality on Tonino's line of watches are poor. You can buy them at eBay for $200-500. I even saw some on a cruise ship shop for $250. Sure those were stainless steel models, but even SS Tag Heuers don't sell that cheaply.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wiz357 said:
That is the Tonino Lamborghini watch I'm talking about. The Tonino line is NOT an officially licensed Automobili Lamborghini product. Tonino is the son of Ferrucio who manufactures this line of luxury merchandise. As nice of a gentleman Tonino (met him in person) is, I'm not a big fan of his products . Sorry, but the quality on Tonino's line of watches are poor. You can buy them at eBay for $200-500. I even saw some on a cruise ship shop for $250. Sure those were stainless steel models, but even SS Tag Heuers don't sell that cheaply.
It is a "T" not a "C" sorry. it is 18 kt gold and would melt over $1800
but I guess no collectors value?.Obviously he has licensing rights
for the Logo.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
541 Posts
gforce said:
It is a "T" not a "C" sorry. it is 18 kt gold and would melt over $1800
but I guess no collectors value?.Obviously he has licensing rights
for the Logo.
I don't know about collectability of the piece; but I'm sure someone would definitely be interested in a limited edition 18k gold watch with a Lamborghini logo. Do you know what kind of movement is in the watch?

Tonino's logo is red instead of the typical black background of Automobili Lamborghini. Some upper management Audi guy told me, that Tonino has licensing rights to sell merchandise bearing his name, but not Automobili Lamborghini's name or product names. Overall, Tonino's merchandise and distribution system are not of the same caliber as you would expect from the name "Lamborghini".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wiz357 said:
I don't know about collectability of the piece; but I'm sure someone would definitely be interested in a limited edition 18k gold watch with a Lamborghini logo. Do you know what kind of movement is in the watch?

Tonino's logo is red instead of the typical black background of Automobili Lamborghini. Some upper management Audi guy told me, that Tonino has licensing rights to sell merchandise bearing his name, but not Automobili Lamborghini's name or product names. Overall, Tonino's merchandise and distribution system are not of the same caliber as you would expect from the name "Lamborghini".
I'm just trying to help this guy.
Yes it does look cheap...but then I'm spoiled..I just bought this one for myself..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
raymondo said:
I could never wear that, but it is beautiful Wayne.
Someone came in my shop and bought the Gold President with diamonds off my wrist.. I think that was more flashy except for the Mother Of Pearl Dial than
this Platinum one. Hey I concluded...The way I spend money...I can NEVER
retire...so I'll work till the day I die....... but buy whatever I can afford
in the meantime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
541 Posts
ganjamun said:
What do you have?

As for me, I have a PAM 48 and the 183 Blackseal
PAM 72, 119 and 159. My wife started wearing my 119, so I'm looking for a replacement. I like the other Blackseal, PAM 76. I have 28 different watches. Panerai is the only watch brand I have more than 2 of, and looking to add more. I just love them.

We now officially hijacked this thread. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
988 Posts
What does the "SVR" stand for on the watch ad?

Saw Vinny run
Super volumn retard
Save vision relax
Safe vase retro

Got it:

Sa Vatch Reallyworks :eek: :sleepy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
wiz357 said:
PAM 72, 119 and 159. My wife started wearing my 119, so I'm looking for a replacement. I like the other Blackseal, PAM 76. I have 28 different watches. Panerai is the only watch brand I have more than 2 of, and looking to add more. I just love them.

We now officially hijacked this thread. :)
Hell yeah! haha.

Nice collection of watches there. I like the 72. And for some reasons, Ive seen many women with a 119. There're some new Panerais coming out this year but I'm so in love with the Arktos. It's a very handsome watch, I'm assuming you've seen it before. The pre-vendome PVDs are really nice too.
Rumor says that Panerai is going to make watches for Ferrari when it's contract with GP expries.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
541 Posts
ganjamun said:
Hell yeah! haha.

Nice collection of watches there. I like the 72. And for some reasons, Ive seen many women with a 119. There're some new Panerais coming out this year but I'm so in love with the Arktos. It's a very handsome watch, I'm assuming you've seen it before. The pre-vendome PVDs are really nice too.
I actually saw the Arktos last year in the Panerai Boutique in Firenze. I ordered one, but it's too big for me. My wrist is really small. I even have to buy short straps or punch an extra hole on the regular size straps. I find the 44mm Panerais a little big for me, but I might later on change my all my 40s to 44s. As for the PVD, I'm bummed out I missed the PAM 195 Paneristi special edition. When I found out about it, they already had all 200 commited.

ganjamun said:
Rumor says that Panerai is going to make watches for Ferrari when it's contract with GP expries.
That sucks! About two years ago, I was talking to an Audi/Lambo exec. The topic of watches came about. As a watch fanatic, I complained that Lambo does not have a top line watch manufacturer like Ferrari (GP), AMG (Panerai) or Bentley(Breitling). He said, as soon as their non-competing agreement with Tonino Lamborghini expires, Lambo would like to co-brand their watch line with a top line watch manufacturer. Of course I suggested Panerai. I thought it was more fitting to co-brand with Lamborghini than AMG. He said, it would be nice to co-brand with Panerai, but we will have to wait until both Lambo and Panerai are cleared with their contractual agreements with other parties.

Now, you tell me Ferrari will co-brand with one of my favorite watch company? If that happens, I'd probably sell all my Panerais, and start collecting something else. Hey, those AP RO Offshores are really nice too. I just have to get used to the size. :)

How about AP making watches for Lamborghini?
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top