Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can I get the Lambo seat covers and how much are they? Its for a 98 roadster

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lambo Seat Covers

Shahram,

The easiest way to get them is to order a new car cover, I got mine from Ultimate Motor Works in Florida 407-339-3443, talk to Terry in parts he is really helpful. It's a 6.0 cover and it comes with the steering wheel cover and seat covers. I thought I was getting black but I ended up with yellow, looks awesome on my yellow SV, it cost me around $800.

Michael

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep. I know you put put covers on your car too. It would help with the wear on the leather

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
sk90077 said:
Yep. I know you put put covers on your car too. It would help with the wear on the leather
These ones are very very thin. I have a couple of sets and I only use them when I go to shows since they are easy to remove and store away from the car. They offer only bare minimum protection. I normally use much thicker ones ("south of the border" costco specials) to protect from jeans etc for normal daily use.

Having said that, the ebay seller "formula racing" aka "ferraribooks" aka "lamborghinibooks" aka www.ferraribooks.com had a bunch for sale at one time. I think they were around $160 a peice which is outragous given what they are but maybe cheaper than the other alternatives.

-mick

PS I honestly think that these were just meant to be used during delivery in place of the "plastic bags" they used to use. To call them seat covers is a little bit of a stretch. But for very light use they do work ok.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts