Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was in the January 2005 issue of Road and Track. Pictures of a possible Espada and LM prototypes. Sorry the text is backwards, scanned it from a magazine. Go to the 2nd page to see the picture, it was really big on the main page of L-Talk.

·
Banned
0 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That Espada back is the ugliest f**kin, motherf**kin, stupid f**kin, part of the otherwise f**kin beatiful car. F**k. If only they drop the f**kin thing, f**kin [email protected] Whoosah. Ok... sorry had to get that out, they just ruined a perfectly awesome car, my picture loaded from left to right, and I saw the front and though "WOW!" I was actually thinking of getting the Espada, until I found out the rear makes it taller than a Hummer. Agh. And the LM, is a waste of money that could go towards funding, I don't know say the next Diablo. Maybe. My 2 cents. Nice find though, I have heard about them making another SUV, just never saw any concepts.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Oh...My...God :( Those are not that Nice....Not lambo-like at all :(

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
:confused:
i don t think they will make them in this way....
loock at murcielago: it is a new more practaical car but is still a lambo,
even if i think gallardo is a little bit "dutch" lambo it is a great car with a beautiful dress....these two prototipes are ridicolous exp. the lm is an ugly dune buggy
audi boys will never produce these two monsters they aren't so mad to do ti

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
I'll wager that whatever they do come out with next will be a HUGE dissapointment with no WOW factor. dull and boring just like German are.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think the Espada is a good concept, but I don't see it going into production any time soon. The LM is horrible, its like the warthog form halo made to be a lambo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts