Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Good to see we are back in fantasy land..... I will give you one more post before getting banned. I do not buy this non-sense one bit. I can almost guarantee that you were home schooled as well. Smart kids that graduate early are too smart to claim to street race and use the highway as their race track. I suggest moving on to www.racemyhonda.com
:yes: Thank you sir!

Discussion starter · #23 ·
wow love to see all the negative comments.. But it shows u guys have much hate toward me.. Its okay, you guys dont have to believe anything lol, i am not trying to impress anyone. For your information i graduated with a 4.0 straight As in the 11th grade at the age of 16 and got into college two weeks after my early graduation. Second of all, i did street race alot, yes a no brainer, but as i was young i had cash to play around with when the economy was moving, and i decided to put it into my car.... Street Racing is a no brainer, i understand that, i was just implying where i learned how to drive... I do understand that you guys do want to BAN me which is fine.... You guys can do what you like, it is your forum. I started this thread, didnt think i was going to get 100% hate toward me, but just to see a lot of the CEOs of companys. I mean you guys do say that you dont want to post what you do for a living, as in where you work?? But you members didn't ever think of it as advertisement :)...

This will be my last post, no need for ban..

Sorry for you guys time and the start of this post.

wow love to see all the negative comments.. But it shows u guys have much hate toward me.. Its okay, you guys dont have to believe anything lol, i am not trying to impress anyone. For your information i graduated with a 4.0 straight As in the 11th grade at the age of 16 and got into college two weeks after my early graduation. Second of all, i did street race alot, yes a no brainer, but as i was young i had cash to play around with when the economy was moving, and i decided to put it into my car.... Street Racing is a no brainer, i understand that, i was just implying where i learned how to drive... I do understand that you guys do want to BAN me which is fine.... You guys can do what you like, it is your forum. I started this thread, didnt think i was going to get 100% hate toward me, but just to see a lot of the CEOs of companys. I mean you guys do say that you dont want to post what you do for a living, as in where you work?? But you members didn't ever think of it as advertisement :)...

As long as your posts are not full of fantasies you will be allowed to stay. People cannot hate something that they do not know. They hate the question. As for advertising people work all day this is our escape from work.

I just can't believe your educational claims of merit. There is zero grammatical skill portrayed here. Capital letters and punctuation exist for a reason or two. ;) A couple of your sentence structures twist in such a manner that they no longer make sense. But hey, that is my pet peeve to deal with.

^ I concur. I have a son this age and he is 10th in his class. Something doesn't add up. Sorry. :confused:

Join the local franchise of SCCA to race. You will have more fun than you can imagine, learn technical skills from dedicated instructors, and give your brain the proper workout it deserves. It's a fact that your male brain is still "in construction" and your ability to make the right decisions is compromised until age 25, so get off the street with the immature racing before you kill someone. Maybe racing will lead you to a career where your financial dreams may be realized. You will never know unless you pursue it. Good luck.

As I drive around town, many people are curious as to what I do. I don't think there is any harm in it. I often use it as an opportunity to tell kids to stay in school if you want to have any chance of chasing the dream. I give many rides to strangers and let my friends drive my cars as well. Yes, I've had my share of damage (now over $25k and counting) but life is about experiences not money. The parents appreciate me telling their kids to stay in school since a stranger with a cool car has more credibility than their parents (go figure). While excelling in school does not guarantee success, it is the price of entry to play the game.

I am an executive for a household name Fortune 50 Corporation. Grew up as the first in my family to attend college. Grew up in a one bedroom apartment. Never thought I thought I could own exotics but sometimes good things happen. Also, they are just cars, enjoy them while you can and don't cry if they disappear. Life is full of change, especially today.

I know this has been said, but do what you love and take risks if you believe in what you're doing. In order to get where I am now I went against the advice of most everyone I know and here I am years later with my own gallardo to show for it. if you are good at what you do you will eventually succeed

As I drive around town, many people are curious as to what I do. I don't think there is any harm in it. I often use it as an opportunity to tell kids to stay in school if you want to have any chance of chasing the dream. I give many rides to strangers and let my friends drive my cars as well. Yes, I've had my share of damage (now over $25k and counting) but life is about experiences not money. The parents appreciate me telling their kids to stay in school since a stranger with a cool car has more credibility than their parents (go figure). While excelling in school does not guarantee success, it is the price of entry to play the game.

I am an executive for a household name Fortune 50 Corporation. Grew up as the first in my family to attend college. Grew up in a one bedroom apartment. Never thought I thought I could own exotics but sometimes good things happen. Also, they are just cars, enjoy them while you can and don't cry if they disappear. Life is full of change, especially today.
I also do the 'stay in school thing' as well - and get the appreciative parents. My engineering degree was good for 4 years and then i switched jobs/careers all pretty well in the oil industry (bad and good times) - now in financial services but still relating to the oil business (was very lucrative, not so much right now - lol). I've had approx 6 ior 7 different roles. I really focus on 5 criteria in choosing my next challenge:
1 - Fun - and I mean the job, the people, the environment
2 - Learn - I want to keep the brain going all the time - intellectual challenge is stimulating
3 - Make an impact - I want what i do to matter - can;t end up on a shelf
4 - Make money (of course) - gotta eat, drive, travel, whatever - heh heh
5 - Lifestyle balance - whatever that means to you (don;t be a workaholic but don;t be a ski bum for life)

I mean you guys do say that you dont want to post what you do for a living, as in where you work?? But you members didn't ever think of it as advertisement :)...

that is pretty funny, free advertising for my occupation.
Sweet, Free Advertising.

Well, I own my own business called Digital Solutions based in the Tampa area. We do all of the electronics in "Smart homes" build custom home theaters, home automation, lighting control systems, automated shading, camera surveillance/security systems, and access control systems, etc.

I started my business about 5 years ago with nothing. I worked and still work between 80 - 90 hrs a week. I turned down nothing, not even a service call or something really not even worth my time, becasue I knew that every person I met, weather it be just to run a cable down a wall, could turn into something bigger down the road. If you decide to start a business just know you will have to work 10 times harder especially in the first 3 - 5 years most likely. I am still growing and unfortunately my business seems to run me most of the time, but if I want to be where I want to be in life I know I need to focus on my business.

I just need to find a way to clone myself.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.