Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a great program on Lamborghini. I don't know when this program was aired in the US but I watched it a few days back on Discovery Channel. The program was entitled 'Rides:Raging Bull' There was a lot of exciting things including how the new roadster is built, valentino, Lambo history, owners and Running of The Bulls event. Enjoyed the program immensely!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Jim Kaminiski is selling copies of the tape through his Lamborghini Owners Club. I believe he is selling them for $20.00

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
59 Posts
hmmm selling it you say??? I have it on computer as a windows media file so its only 260 megs free for the sharing for those that want it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
nuclearjack

nuclearjack, I would love to get a copy of the file. How would I accomplish this?

Thanks

G

·
nuclearjack said:
hmmm selling it you say??? I have it on computer as a windows media file so its only 260 megs free for the sharing for those that want it.
Me too! Me too! I tired to tape it 3 times and had a problem each time and missed it. :eek:

Thanks!

Fred

·
Registered
59 Posts
has anyone used http://www.yousendit.com/howdoesitwork.aspx ?? it seems easy enough but I have never used it. this was taken from there site.

"How Does It Work?

New to YouSendIt? Here's what you do.
Choose who you want to send a file to. It can be anyone with an email address. You can specify multiple email addresses separated by commas.
Select a file to send. You can send photos, audio, documents or anything else. Your file will be stored by YouSendIt without ever filling up your recipient's mailbox.
Click on Send. YouSendIt will automatically email your recipient a link to your file stored on our server. Your file will be deleted after seven days.

No passwords to share, no software to install, no accounts to create, and no full mailboxes. Start sending now! ""

It stays on the server for 7 days, so if people want to PM me with an email address that “yousendit” can send the link to them. Ill see how it works, also if possible I will see if I can just post the link here

·
Registered
323 Posts
saw it this evening on the television,ive never seen a better show about lamborghini before!! i enjoyed it very much! :tright:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well
you sendit sucks. I tried for 3 or 4 days to upload the file and nothing. It timed out every time. so I couldnt upload the file. sorry guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I saw it a couple months ago when it first aired and I was persuaded to search for any threads on it and see if any one actually appeared in the episode since they interviewed many owners...Apparently not but I'm glad everyone still got the chance to see it...Rides is a great show and appears on TV every tuesday on TLC and I believe on sundays for the re-runs just in case anyone was interested in seeing it again

·
Registered
1 Posts
I see that episode too i'm from mexico and i think that the murcielago roadster rocks and anyone knows the name of the song that sounds while valentino test the roadster near the end of the show, i think that is a remix of a opera song i thank to anyone who knows the name of the song

1 - 20 of 47 Posts