Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!! I joined this forum to receive knowledge from personal experiences from lambo owners and drivers! I myself will purchase a murcielago sometime in the future. This is a goal from a speed enthusiast to urchase this supercar, and not a another case where a buyer purchases this car for status symbol! Im 19 yrs old who has worked hard for everything I have/had! at 17 i owned a 2 mustangs 5.0 both convertible and hard top! (sold both) At 18 purchased a motorcycle yamaha R6 (sold that) and now have an Infiniti G35 coupe! I also own a home and have other investments and priorities to make before purchasing this car. So my question is for those of you how are single and party hard(or who once was single and did part hard) when it was time to go out on a weekend night and pull out the lambo what was going through your mind? Blowing it up big in the club? Time to take over? Or time to get some P****?

·
Registered
2 Posts
What's going thru my mind?=burning LA RA!! rasera. Anyone heard of Laurel Canyon???? oh and getting a model bitch on my murci and watching her :eek: Yeah! let's bone at my house now ;)

It was only a gallardo=nonpilot

CanyonBird vales chile menor

·
Registered
194 Posts
in my opinion , this car completely compliments the "player" image , lol .buying this car was the best move i ever made . make a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$ but make sure you end up with a lambo , 2 vettes , a benz,quads, jet- ski and a place on the water didnt do 1/2 as much to my ego as the day i pulled the diablo out of the dealership . and as far as ass is concerned , if this car doesnt help , chop your co-- off and throw it in a jar and pickel it . cause nothings gonna work !!!! i love my sv but the murci is a must next ! lambo owner forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Itadmin Reply

iTADMIN, SOME NEED TO TAKE DRIVING SCHOOL LESSONS, THERE ARE A LOT OF NONPILOTS OUT THERE THAT CANT HANDLE THE POWER !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts