Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone converted their Lambos into NFTs and sold them on the market? Feels like a good way to make money on a car you never plan to sell physically. Got a manual first gen R8 I can put up for sale too as NFT.

How much could I get for an EVO RWD NFT? 6 figures at least?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
Lol, NFTs still don’t make sense to me but people pay big big bucks for them.

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
They don’t make sense to me either but I can understand big bucks.

also has anyone heard more about what lambo is doing with all the “To the Moon” ads?
I have heard you can now buy real estate in the meta verse, how crazy is that?

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
The world is full of idiots....
Lol, it doesn't look like this will fizzle, I think it is just getting started. There is actually a company called Metaverse Properties selling digital real estate.

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
I like your thinking, how do we start a business "selling" our cars as NFTs? We have quite a collection of cars here.
It is a great idea and was wondering the same thing, how do we create an NFT of our car?

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Better idea is to allow meta users to go for a ride in your exotic via a GoPro. The paying user(s) can even choose the route ahead of time. They would also partially pay for gas and other items(insurance, repairs, etc)
I like it! A tour around the island via AI what a novel idea.

Reactions: M7wizkid

·
Registered
595 Posts
This is for sure interesting... Ive been trying to understand the whole NFT stuff for a while and really don't get the point of it... Now I have at least a good reason to dig into it more... again.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Better idea is to allow meta users to go for a ride in your exotic via a GoPro. The paying user(s) can even choose the route ahead of time. They would also partially pay for gas and other items(insurance, repairs, etc)
This is a killer idea!! I think this would be a money maker. Imagine selling rides in the metaverse during events such as Goldrush.

Now, how do you market this?

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
I’m going to start looking deeper into NTFs. I have a friend that thinks he’s an expert.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
NFT Non fungible token

An NFT is simply your ownership of a digit(token) in a blockchain that reserves your ownership of X

where X is a real or imaginary(virtual) thing

since proof of ownership is locked via your token it cannot be stolen and resold as an NFT. Makes black market transactions less likely, since the public will know who the rightful owner is.

p.s
I could be wrong 😎

1 - 20 of 27 Posts