Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know (or heard), if Minichamps is ever going to produce the Jalpa in either 1:43 or 1:18.

Seems to me that right now, you can get just about every model Lamborghini ever produced except the Jalpa!

I just bought the 350GT, 400GT, Islero, Urraco, Espada, Jarama, Countach, LM002, Diablo, Murcielago and Gallardo in 1:43. But can't find a Jalpa anywhere! I did get a resin kit of the Jalpa from Raymond, but I am just curious if any of you SERIOUS collectors have heard any rumblings from the folks at AutoArt, IXO, Minichamps, etc.. if there are any plans in the work for the Jalpa (and Silhouette too)!

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
3,070 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Today I bought the Gallardo Polizia and a SE30 Jota Prototype which's original is in Japan.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a 1/18 die cast model for the LM002. I see that Minichamps makes a 1/43 but I would like a bigger model.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good News everyone!

Looks like Minichamps is FINALLY going to release both the Jalpa and Silhouette in 1:43 scale in September!!!

http://www.minichamps.com/preroad.html

103600 Lamborghini Jalpa 1981 - red
103620 Lamborghini Silhouette 1976 - white

This has been a LONG time coming!!! Now, if we can just get someone to produce them in 1:18 scale!

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally!!!!

I just noticed this on eBay today. They must finally be arriving at the stores :)

One note, wonder why they decided to put the side view mirrors on the front wings as opposed to the doors? Oh well, I'm not going to complain, we've all be only waiting like 4 years for these to come out! I bet the Silhouette is right behind it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Minichamps-Lamborghini-Jalpa-in-red-NEW-RELEASE_W0QQitemZ170061213506QQihZ007QQcategoryZ9113QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
752 Posts
It's about time, Minichamp production is 10x of actual. I wonder if they will make it available is black?

I'll wait a little to see.:)

·
Registered
524 Posts
I just purchase one as well. Question - has anyone received theirs yet as I'm curious if the quality is good, great or superb.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I found it here for $38. Im geting one after the christmas rush. http://www.alpimodel.com/mk28_4.html
Please look at the shipping. Mine cost a total of $53.28(US) shipped from ebay the price was in Pounds. The site that you have listed is in Euros and is $38(US) but the shipping is another $20 euros. For a total of $67(US)!!!

Just looking out for you.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Please look at the shipping. Mine cost a total of $53.28(US) shipped from ebay the price was in Pounds. The site that you have listed is in Euros and is $38(US) but the shipping is another $20 euros. For a total of $67(US)!!!

Just looking out for you.

20 EUROS!!!! That a lot of shipping, Thanks for pointing that out be for I bought it

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
752 Posts
Got mine.

My girlfriend bought me one along with "official black & gold shield & hat, hi-gloss LP640 poster print, & The book:Lamborghini:A Tempo Furioso" for Xmas

She bought from our sponsor: L-Collection
:p

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The quality of the Minichamps are very good! I bought (3) of the Jalpa's. One for my office, one for my home collection, and one for my wife!

I also got a Silhouette too.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts