Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 60 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
At the moment only the MR Models VT6.0 is available, have a look on ebay there are sometimes for reasonable prices.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
^^ Thats awesome!, what size are they?

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
MR and Looksmart are 1/43 only

·
Registered
138 Posts
AutoArt

I bought the AutoArt Lime Green (of course) Murcielago model as a small gift to myself for Christmas and I must say the model is equisite! Absolutely stunning. This monday I am planning on visiting Motorcars Intl, and my small token will help keep me company until I get the real one in my garage. One small question though, is this one model that will someday appreciate in value and should be kept in the box? Or should I just take it out and put it in the display case with the Diablo??

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I have a bunch of auto arts. They are AMAZING in detail and quality :)

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Auto Art are great scale models but don't expect them to raise in value, they are diecast and produced in masses...

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have over 1300 diecast 1:18th scale cars. The Auto Art models used to be nice, but in the last 3 months the quality of their new releases has suffered. They are getting a lot of the small details wrong in the new models. I think it is because they can make more money selling variations of the same car as different models without making all the changes necessary. Fortunately none of the lambos are new releases, but it will be interesting to see how they do the Gallardo GTR or jota or whatever its called when it comes out.

That said, I know they will never be worth any money to collectors, but the early Auto Art models are nice, and just like real cars, its how much the owner appreciates them, that gives them their intrinsic value.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Take it out of it's case and enjoy it. :)

I have plenty of Autoart models too, I have them all out and displayed in a display cabinet.

41 - 60 of 244 Posts