Lamborghini Talk banner
401 - 420 of 420 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
It's just a reference picture and not the actual car with the package. All the bigger Maisto like the 1/18 are the best quality for the price however the 1/62 are one of the worst quality, no interior, bad casting, less details and sometimes double the price of Hot wheels.
On all the other packages from them the reference picture matches the car in the package... but not this one... so...

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,126 Posts
@Luzifer, man, have you dedicated a room in your house to display all your model cars? Pretty soon you and the significant other are going to get crowded out.

• Haha
Reactions: Luzifer

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
283 Posts
I had to move the collection to the walls of my garage, but even there, it’s getting crowded. Looking for a bigger garage to “mancave”. 😅

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I had to move the collection to the walls of my garage, but even there, it’s getting crowded. Looking for a bigger garage to “mancave”. 😅
At least you have room there, my garage is also my work shop to fix the house, trucks, tools for my work etc. so no extra room there. I could get a bigger house but I would have to sacrifice a real H and move out of town and the traveling would be a nightmare for my biz.

Maybe one day I can tear it down and put a 4 post lift to fit 2 sports cars in there.

·
Registered
768 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yeah! That RC is cool! You’re going to restore that Countach? And change the wheels?
The only RC we have here at home is the Leopard from my little boy. Can recommend those for show, and for play! The only thing it lack are the steel tracks. Heavy it issss! 😃
Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood Toy

That Porker is 1:43.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Yeah! That RC is cool! You’re going to restore that Countach? And change the wheels?
The only RC we have here at home is the Leopard from my little boy. Can recommend those for show, and for play! The only thing it lack are the steel tracks. Heavy it issss! 😃 View attachment 319281
That Porker is 1:43.
Got to upload a video of the porker stomping over a Ferrari!

·
Registered
283 Posts
It has a infra red function so you can shoot at each other, and in disables for a moment after 2 hits (when I’m correct, never tried). There’s also a version which can shoot bb’s for 10 metres. Nice to his the garden with is. 😃
Leopard 2A5

401 - 420 of 420 Posts