Lamborghini Talk banner
381 - 400 of 420 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
@Luzifer Dealers take pretty much anything on trade. You may be closer than you think to your life-size Lambo!!
I'd like to see their faces if someone comes in with 400 die casts as a trade in! :D

I once bought an old truck with a $1900 price tag as a 20 year old, I couldn't get a loan from the bank and I wanted it bad. I walked in the dealership asking them if they accepted cash more specifically change and they said yes. I returned with over $1200 in rolled up change, pennies, 5 cents, 10 cents, quarters and the rest in bills. I walked out with keys to the truck. :)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
At another Costco they received different models.

(Photographed with last year's batch for complete color sets)

The Bugattis looked cool and scooped them up as they were the last ones however I don't want to start collecting other marques so they will be returned.

Tire Car Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper Rim Automotive wheel system

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Toy

Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Car Automotive design

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
283 Posts
Those Bugatti’s look sweet! Are the resin models or diecast? Sometimes I think I should expand the collection with extra brands… 😱😅

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Those Bugatti’s look sweet! Are the resin models or diecast? Sometimes I think I should expand the collection with extra brands… 😱😅
Bugatti's are die cast. The yellow B is spectacular.

There were many more cool cars, Ferrari, Porsche(Not a fan of the brand), Bronco, Corvette C8. Unfortunately if you want pristine boxes you have to be lucky and get them on the day they put them out otherwise people pull them from the center of the clear plastic and crumple them all. It's very frustrating as I like them in mint condition. That's another reason if I can get 2 of each I keep one in the box unopened and one I can pull out if I desire.

1/64 Hot wheels, Majorettes, Matchbox I buy them all.

Speaking of other brands when I saw this one I had no choice other than to buy it.

Font Space Electric blue Hood Plastic

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,124 Posts
@Luzifer, it seems when you enter a store the model car display gets cleaned out. Glad you live in Canada......... :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Luzifer

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
My second half order just came in. Price bubble dealers are not going to get my money yet, China will.

Super excited to find these Schuco Huracans in orange because the Mini GT have been sold out many years ago. Good news though Schuco is high quality and also owned by Mijo who produces Mini GT. Problem is that I like them so much I don't want to open a single package! Gotta find more.

They also came out with a green metallic STO which completes the set...

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car

Car Vehicle Wheel Hood Automotive lighting

Automotive lighting Hood Toy Automotive design Vehicle

Vehicle Land vehicle Car Tire Wheel

Wheel Tire Toy Vehicle Hood

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
@Luzifer, it seems when you enter a store the model car display gets cleaned out. Glad you live in Canada......... :giggle:
... Otherwise you would have a serious competitor! :D Between clients when ever I'm near a store that sells Hot Wheels I go check it out, the Lambo Estoque for example I only saw 4 cars in all.

I wish we had more Jada in stores, they have so many cool Lambo models but it is extremely rare we get some and buying online from resellers costs a fortune.

·
Premium Member
17,124 Posts
My second half order just came in. Price bubble dealers are not going to get my money yet, China will.

Super excited to find these Schuco Huracans in orange because the Mini GT have been sold out many years ago. Good news though Schuco is high quality and also owned by Mijo who produces Mini GT. Problem is that I like them so much I don't want to open a single package! Gotta find more.

They also came out with a green metallic STO which completes the set...

View attachment 318942

View attachment 318943

View attachment 318944

View attachment 318945

View attachment 318946

View attachment 318947
Nice STO collection! I like the metallic green one, online link?

·
Premium Member
17,124 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: REKIII

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
283 Posts
Damn, gives me some inspiration to go on the hunt again. Was on a little hold because of reorganizing the cabinets. Saw a more cheap version of the new Countach coming on the market (about €50), but till now not in black or grey. Considering to fill up the gaps with an extra colour now.
Bought a yellow LP560-4 Spider (not available in black) online, to match with the 1:1 (should be painted), but till now the guy didn’t deliver yet, although I allready paid. 🤔 My first concern now is either get the model or my money back. Could fill the gaps with yellow though…
Still have some SF90’s in order, but nowadays the time an allocation takes…. 😂
@Luzifer: You have pics of your whole collection, or is it allready too big to fit on one pic?

·
Premium Member
17,124 Posts
As you know it's the same as your scaled blue V12 STO with a jumping cow crest. ;)
I know, though I can't complain especially at these price. Heck, if Lamborghini made these model cars they would be close to $1K USD.

Reactions: Luzifer

·
Registered
768 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
You are really into this... and I'm learning from you! I like!

here's one that must be considered being one of those that could get some collector values, right?

Wrong picture, with another car, or the other way around.

Or is it a BMWini Huracan M3?

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
You are really into this... and I'm learning from you! I like!

here's one that must be considered being one of those that could get some collector values, right?

Wrong picture, with another car, or the other way around.

Or is it a BMWini Huracan M3?
It's just a reference picture and not the actual car with the package. All the bigger Maisto like the 1/18 are the best quality for the price however the 1/62 are one of the worst quality, no interior, bad casting, less details and sometimes double the price of Hot wheels.

381 - 400 of 420 Posts