Lamborghini Talk banner
361 - 380 of 420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,124 Posts
Unfortunately right now no other STO other than autoart that I know of and I'm not sure colors they have. Closest Red is this Super trofeo also black, green, white.

View attachment 316014
I have found some 1:18 red STOs but they are priced around $800 and I am not willing to pay that much so, I will wait for the model STO provided by Lamborghini.

·
Premium Member
17,124 Posts
Same here I think I had seen Autoart at $600, that's way too much. The Orange H cost me around $250 and I also have a gray one.
I was hoping I could find one around the $30 price point like the ones pictured above but no luck.

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
283 Posts
Sometimes just filling some gaps in the collection…
Finally found a display, suitable for my almost overcrowded garage. Purchased just one to look if it would fit… which it did! 🥳 Just ordered another two, so I can move the Lambo collection in there, even remaining extra space.
The Rari collection can be placed in timeline order on the wall completely after that. I can finally get rid of that pile of boxes on de floor!
Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel

·
Premium Member
17,124 Posts
When it comes to collecting you guys are light-years ahead of me........I will have to turbocharge my collecting efforts. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
17,124 Posts
Dude you, and @GhostRider are maddog crazy.........very cool. ;) If you're not having fun your wasting time.........................

Reactions: Luzifer

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Sometimes I’m glad, I only collect black/dark grey Lambo’s. 😅 However…. With a few new displays coming…
@Luzifer: On the hunt every day I guess? Like those small cars!
Last year I was searching almost daily because when they receive a batch which there's only a few lambos, if you don't hunt them actively 2-3 days max the lot is gone forever. This year I look for them less and mostly when I'm near a store when I work. The production of toys have slowed dramatically, Walmart has almost no Hot Wheels in the last 6 months. When other stores receive Hot Wheels I know what the lot contains so I don't waste my time searching. The Estoque I was lucky, not every Walmart receives a box. One box has 2 cars of each that's it, the end.

Take the Sian for example, only about 4 of each in both cities and were gone in a few days. The Avio from Majorette, that's all of them in the entire area. I got lucky as I've been checking that store for a year for a new batch. Majorette are ultra rare here.

Anyway I'm up for trading.

Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
283 Posts
So I bought another two models and came in real housing trouble…. (Knowing two SF90’s are on their way and about to order a dark grey Urus…)
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

So I had to purchase a few displays I occasionally found which I could fit in my garage without resulting in parking issues for the 1:1 models….
Light Automotive tire Product Automotive design Eyewear

Now busy rearranging the whole collection, in order to display the Ferrari’s by type/year.
Will post the result when the Spyder is out. We can store a few more models now! 🥳

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I scored big this weekend the Hot Wheels finally arrived at wally world and the batch of Christmas 1/18 diecast at _osto. 95% of the boxes were damaged because people pinch the clear plastic in the middle to pull each box out of the crate. There were only 2 orange Turismo left so I grabbed them and put them aside. There was a guy looking for blue porches and he regretted not buying one the day prior but he was out of luck, some people are buying them in bulk and flipping them on the net. I was lucky to find undamaged 2 Countach way in the back and luckily the last C8.

I've been impatiently waiting for 8 months the new 2022 Hot Wheels Huracans to show up on shelves and found these on the same day as the 1/18. They have serious supply issues as the shelves have been bare for month and they come in at a trickle. I'm going to spend a lot of gas this week to locate the other white H.

Vehicle Automotive design Hood Toy Automotive lighting

Vehicle Wheel Car Automotive lighting Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Car Wheel Tire Hood Vehicle

Car Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Premium Member
17,124 Posts
Man, you look like you're cornering the market, nice haul!

• Haha
Reactions: Luzifer
361 - 380 of 420 Posts