Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Some of those pictures could pass for the real thing. Very Cool.

One suggestion, take the Diablo GT with the bling-bling wheels and toss it out in the lake. :evil: How could some toy maker make a mess out of a Diablo?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice Models! Mine are posted 1 thread below :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
nice. i got the same altec lansing speakers u got :D i have only 2 lamborghinis, silver murcielago, and an orange gallardo. but, ive seen far more lamborghinis than you.

Murcielago: 5
Murcielago Roadster: 1
Gallardo: 3
Countach: 2
Miura: 1

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SPHFerrari said:
nice. i got the same altec lansing speakers u got :D i have only 2 lamborghinis, silver murcielago, and an orange gallardo. but, ive seen far more lamborghinis than you.

Murcielago: 5
Murcielago Roadster: 1
Gallardo: 3
Countach: 2
Miura: 1
How did you know I havnt seen many Lambos?

·
Banned
2 Posts
I have both the Diablo GT with the rims and the orange Murcielago.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Best Scale Models

I was thinking of getting some nice scale models of the Murcielago and Gallardo. Which company makes the best ones? I am willing so spend about $100-200 each.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
No need to spend that much, just buy the AutoArt models, they are very nice and pretty cheap.
I have the Murcis and Gallardo together with the hand built scale models and it's not obvious that they are diecast.

My Lambo scale model collection

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice collection Raymond :) I also agree Auto Art are the Best. I my self have 18 Lambo models :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
WOW and I thought I was into Lamborghinis! Nice collection! I didn’t even know they made that many Lamborghini models.

1 - 20 of 244 Posts