Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It actually drove better than my Escalde in the SNOW today, but boy did I get the looks!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Great Picture, I used it as the January monthly picture of the swiss club.
I hope you don't mind, otherwise let me know.

www.lamborghiniclub.ch

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I HAD THEM PAINTED TO MAtCH THE CAR BODY, I DO NOT LIKE THE BLACK MIRRORS ON THE CARS...I THINK IT BREAKS THE CARS UP.....GUESS THATS WHY ITS NICE TO HAVE 2 ONE WITH AND ONE WITH OUT....MY RED ONE STILL HAS THE BLACK...CAUSE IT WOULD BE TO MUCH RED....... :)

i THINKING OF PAINTING THEM RED TOO...YOU CAN SAVE IT IF YOU FEEL SO STRONG ABOUT IT BY BUYING WITH YOUR ALLOWANCE... :evil:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Well, if the side mirrors are in black, you dont really notice them and the lines of the car are better than. but im not a murcie owner :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow

Anybody with a spare murcie can paint their car whatever they want. I say enjoy it but maybe wait till summer before taking the roadster for a ride.The ice blue is magic in this setting. Just for the record we are at 40 degree C today in Central Australia.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Roy - great pictures! I'm not sure I would have taken it out in the snow, - other than to photograph it. 4WD does work then??

·
Registered
173 Posts
OMFG - holy soiled panties batman!

wow, it looks like an ice sculpture. i would have been happy to sit outside and freeze to death Shining-style just staring at it.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
The mirrors look pretty cool - I dont know if they would look that good on my yellow one though! and you tint looks pretty dark like mine! what percent is it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks fantastic Roy. It is good to know I am not the only one that drives the lambo in the snow :)
They do drive quite well in the white stuff. you cars color looks amazing
///MK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts