Lamborghini Talk banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Russ are the predators out in force......vultures? Leave it to something worthwhile rather than create several generation of idiot sons and daughters. Maybe a scholarship to your alma mater for deserving students. That is , academically gifted and financially challenged.

Registered
Russ are the predators out in force......vultures? Leave it to something worthwhile rather than create several generation of idiot sons and daughters. Maybe a scholarship to your alma mater for deserving students. That is , academically gifted and financially challenged.
I used to have half my will going to my alma mater, but they鈥檝e gone berserk on their wokeism.
Now my nieces will have to fight over the crumbs all to themselves 馃榾

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Wokeism :rolleyes: is lethal to a free society and leaves only a swath of destruction in its wake, and all the while the views of the "woke" are hypocritically guised as compassion for the "oppressed".

Registered
I agree that wokeism has gone off the deep end. Also the supposed institutions of higher education trying to stifle free speech and brainwash young people. Very few college professors have ever run a business or would survive a minute in the real world so why are they all trying to fundamentally change our society. As far as the OP Set the date, make a plan and a goal then go buy your car.

Registered
This reads like a post on the Blind app; feels like humble bragging. If your making $700k+ per year with a 7 figure net worth, I don't think you need us to tell you to buy a Lamborghini. You understand that you have that capability, so go and do it. There are people I know with Lamborghinis with not even half that income, and surely you realize the money you are making is more than enough to afford one. Good luck with the hunt.

Registered
This reads like a post on the Blind app; feels like humble bragging. If your making $700k+ per year with a 7 figure net worth, I don't think you need us to tell you to buy a Lamborghini. You understand that you have that capability, so go and do it. There are people I know with Lamborghinis with not even half that income, and surely you realize the money you are making is more than enough to afford one. Good luck with the hunt.
Actually some people need a gentle push to get through to the next level ( lambo ) I know , I was one of them 馃槀

Registered
Just do it, the unlimited smiles per gallon are worth every single penny. The car was a dream of mine since I joined this forum 13 years ago. Put it on my vision board and seeing it come to fruition 2 years ago was worth the 11 years of hard work. I was 31 years old when I purchased mine and it was one of the best days in my life. Life鈥檚 too short so don鈥檛 forget to enjoy the journey.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I sure didn鈥檛 need any help, in fact I didn鈥檛 tell anyone because I knew they鈥檇 try to talk me out of it.

Reactions: chris01 and Dee Zed

Registered
I sure didn鈥檛 need any help, in fact I didn鈥檛 tell anyone because I knew they鈥檇 try to talk me out of it.
When I graduated from college, I was eyeing an unbelievable Liquid Silver 3000GT all leather interior. I literally sat on the showroom floor staring at the car. Not a single sales man came out to talk to me. Hmmm, I wonder if my wavy hippie shoulder length hair, flip flops, lime green Cancun Spring Break shirt and surf board shorts had anything to do with it?

anyhow, before plunking down $30k I decided to bring my mom down to see it and get her opinion. I knew she was going to be against the idea.

Standing in front of the car, I told her it鈥檚 kind of expensive and then asked her what she thought.
She had the biggest smile on her face and said 鈥淒O IT!鈥

ps
You can do it!

Registered
Everything you want is on the other side of fear. My father always said "Dont compromise your lifestyle for your income. Go out and make the money you need to live the way you want"

81 - 92 of 92 Posts