Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Really? It hasn't shown up for me until the last week. Not sure what happened there.
I’ve found in the past that going in from scratch sometimes has me in a different market and early on I didn’t notice til something was awry with the options. Maybe that could have created it but during all the talk about seat restraints they’ve always been on the configurator for me.

·
Registered
2022 Grigio Lynx EVO Spyder RWD on order
19 Posts
Anybody else notice the cool new brochure that the Lambo Configurator generates? Also, I noticed there is now a phone holder in the option section. Anybody know the pricing or looks of it? The site doesn't show anything. Attached is what is likely my final build...hopefully my allocation gets picked up by January!!
Phone holder on my invoice says $340 USD

·
Registered
2022 Grigio Lynx EVO Spyder RWD on order
19 Posts
Thx! If you end up with any pix please post. My SA has no idea what it looks like and said he has someone ordering it so that he can check it out but that may be months.
Have no idea what it might look like but figured that with the limited amount of space to just tuck a cell away, it was good idea to at least have the option to use it

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
Reactions: Rcasa20
21 - 31 of 31 Posts