Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is intended for people new to the world of Sports Cars or are thinking of upgrading their pressure washer and possibly to the Kranzle. In an attempt to get the best pressure washer out there I succumbed to the hype about the Kranzle by Mat at Obsessed Garage and bought one. Now I have to say the Kranzle is an excellent powerful pressure washer with an output of 2gal/minute but is it worth the price? I have to say no. With the additional attachments that were needed the price came out to about $1700, and to be honest the Kranzle was not any more effective than the Sun Joe SPX 3001 which at the time I bought it was on sale for $80. I will say that Mat sells some great accessories but I wished I had taken a hard pass on the Kranzle. Other issues with the Kranzle it is heavy as hell at 80lbs, requires a one-time oil change after 50hrs of use, and although is a little quieter than the Sun Joe not appreciably so and either pressure washer if used at the wrong time of the day would be an equal opportunity offender of all your neighbors.
It is true you get what you pay for but it is also true you can still pay too much for what you get. YMMV

Attachments

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
The weight of that unit alone is enough to turn me off. I use a professional pressure washing Sevice for most of my needs.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The weight of that unit alone is enough to turn me off. I use a professional pressure washing Sevice for most of my needs.
Yes, the thing is well built but ridiculously heavy, and unfortunately not significantly better than my $80 Sun Joe. :rolleyes:

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My friend, I am offering up pearls of wisdom and they are being cast aside. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: TTBear

Registered
SL #7007
My friend, I am offering up pearls of wisdom and they are being cast aside. :giggle:
I know! I'm sorry, just hard to concentrate with that in the background. Ill do better...

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:giggle: Does that mean I can鈥檛 sell you my Kranzle?

Premium Member
Yes, the thing is well built but ridiculously heavy, and unfortunately not significantly better than my $80 Sun Joe. :rolleyes:
Everything seems to be getting better, lighter and cheaper. Your Kranzle is not only heavy, but really expensive. It shows it for $1319.00.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Everything seems to be getting better, lighter and cheaper. Your Kranzle is not only heavy, but really expensive. It shows it for $1319.00.
Yes I got a better price a couple of years ago but by the time you do the attachments I was up over $1700. The thing with the Kranzle it was supposed to be the top the heap, and admittedly, it is good but not good enough to justify the price point.

Premium Member
Yes I got a better price a couple of years ago but by the time you do the attachments I was up over $1700. The thing with the Kranzle it was supposed to be the top the heap, and admittedly, it is good but not good enough to justify the price point.
At that price point I would have thought it was the best, I guess that was not the case. I thought of getting to us on all the stone in my driveway and around the pool. Every few years I have a company come out and power wash it, but it would be nice to have something to do touch ups in the meantime.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
At that price point I would have thought it was the best, I guess that was not the case. I thought of getting to us on all the stone in my driveway and around the pool. Every few years I have a company come out and power wash it, but it would be nice to have something to do touch ups in the meantime.
Well best maybe or maybe not but if my $80 Sun Joe did as good a job as the Kranzle, when it comes to cleaning my cars, then what鈥檚 the point of the extra $1,620.

Reactions: Rcasa20 and Russk

Registered
This thread is intended for people new to the world of Sports Cars or are thinking of upgrading their pressure washer and possibly to the Kranzle. In an attempt to get the best pressure washer out there I succumbed to the hype about the Kranzle by Mat at Obsessed Garage and bought one. Now I have to say the Kranzle is an excellent powerful pressure washer with an output of 2gal/minute but is it worth the price? I have to say no. With the additional attachments that were needed the price came out to about $1700, and to be honest the Kranzle was not any more effective than the Sun Joe SPX 3001 which at the time I bought it was on sale for $80. I will say that Mat sells some great accessories but I wished I had taken a hard pass on the Kranzle. Other issues with the Kranzle it is heavy as hell at 80lbs, requires a one-time oil change after 50hrs of use, and although is a little quieter than the Sun Joe not appreciably so and either pressure washer if used at the wrong time of the day would be an equal opportunity offender of all your neighbors.
It is true you get what you pay for but it is also true you can still pay too much for what you get. YMMV
Ugh, that sucks that you didn't like it. I just bought the same Kranzle last summer, and really, really like it - I wasn't expecting any more flow or pressure than my other pressure washers (I had a gas powered one rated for 3 GPM and 3000psi, and another electric one that Mat had recommended as an entry level option), but rather, was looking for something that was going to last, and wouldn't need a ton of maintenance (a la gas powered examples). The entry level one is the fourth one I have had - all replace under warranty - the first three choked after a few uses (one of them, leaked straight out of the box!). I wanted an electric pressure washer that was going to stand the test of time, and so far, have been happy with it. I would have liked a little more pressure, and perhaps a little more flow, but it suits my needs well.

Sorry it didn't suit you :(

Reactions: Lambo2018

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ugh, that sucks that you didn't like it. I just bought the same Kranzle last summer, and really, really like it - I wasn't expecting any more flow or pressure than my other pressure washers (I had a gas powered one rated for 3 GPM and 3000psi, and another electric one that Mat had recommended as an entry level option), but rather, was looking for something that was going to last, and wouldn't need a ton of maintenance (a la gas powered examples). The entry level one is the fourth one I have had - all replace under warranty - the first three choked after a few uses (one of them, leaked straight out of the box!). I wanted an electric pressure washer that was going to stand the test of time, and so far, have been happy with it. I would have liked a little more pressure, and perhaps a little more flow, but it suits my needs well.

Sorry it didn't suit you :(
I agree, it is an excellent well built unit and I think if we are ever subject to a full scale nuclear attack it would be the only thing still left standing. :ROFLMAO: Though, for my needs the Sun Joe worked great. I guess my cheaper pressure washer was a good example because it worked without a hitch. One other part to the story, after the first couple of uses it kept tripping the circuit breaker for my garage so I had to pay $200 to have a 20amp outlet installed.

Attachments

Reactions: TTBear

Premium Member
What do you think the minimum PSI should be? I'm looking at this with 1600 PSI. It's light & compact 16 pounds.
Wheel Rolling Automotive design Tool Machine

Tire Wheel Automotive design Automotive tire Shelving

What do you think?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Russ, I don't know much about the Stanley but if the 1600 psi is even close to its max pressure that would be fine. Heck, the Kranzle reports a max psi of 1450. One thing though, some of the reported values, like max psi, are sometimes exaggerated by the manufacturer.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
FYI, here are some of the accessory packs Mat from Obsessed garage offers for the Kranzle pressure washer...........Understanding that the Kranzle pressure washer and accessories that come with the unit are not ideal.

Premium Member
Russ, I don't know much about the Stanley but if the 1600 psi is even close to its max pressure that would be fine. Heck, the Kranzle reports a max psi of 1450. One thing though, some of the reported values, like max psi, are sometimes exaggerated by the manufacturer.
I guess it's kind of a crap shoot. That Stanley is only $129.00. So not much to lose by trying, Amazom ships for free.If I get it I will let you know how it works for me.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am sure it will do fine. If the pressure is too high it can damage the paint but even if the max psi is 1500+/- that is more than adequate to wash the car with.
I love a pressure washer especially when it comes to cleaning the wheels/rims.

Premium Member
REALLY helpful post, thank you very much....especially when it comes to saying anything remotely not good about an OG recommendation (I like OG, but they hold true to the term 'Obsessed')
Been looking at buying something a little better than my $80 chinese knockoff I have....but maybe I'm OK not upgrading, haha.
Again, thank you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts