Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'd like to hear how others see the KONI shock ECU working. I just got a new ECU installed (other one was acting wierd, eventually fried itself and I was not able to get the smoke back in) and my new one operates differently (seems better) so I'm curious what others see. Specifically:

In Auto:

a) What setting is selected when stopped and engine running?
b) Once you first start to move, what selection changes occur?
c) Have you ever seen setting 4 selected and if so what were the driving conditions?
d) If the selection is 1 and you hit the up arrow, what lights are lit?

-mick

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'd like to hear how others see the KONI shock ECU working. I just got a new ECU installed (other one was acting wierd, eventually fried itself and I was not able to get the smoke back in) and my new one operates differently (seems better) so I'm curious what others see. Specifically:

In Auto:

a) What setting is selected when stopped and engine running?
b) Once you first start to move, what selection changes occur?
c) Have you ever seen setting 4 selected and if so what were the driving conditions?
d) If the selection is 1 and you hit the up arrow, what lights are lit?

-mick
Bumping your necro post.

No, you can't select 4th mode, it's only for 270+ km/h, guess, super stiff.
What's your experience?

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Dude - 13 year old thread? LOL

You can manually select any mode you want. My questions were about the auto selection of the koni system. The issue I had back then was a busted shock. Was fixed about 12 years ago.

-mick

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Dude - 13 year old thread? LOL

You can manually select any mode you want. My questions were about the auto selection of the koni system. The issue I had back then was a busted shock. Was fixed about 12 years ago.

-mick
Yeah, and that's about how long since you've posted anything Mick! :p
What gives? Things can't be better someplace else.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And a good morning to you too Rayman :) I don't have a good excuse - just busy with other stuff.

I hate when I start doubting myself but I'm all but certain I can select any setting. The harshest setting being quite bone jarring. But I'll double check sometime in the next few weeks. Since that original post of mine I've even replaced the Koni "ECU" - that was probably 10 years ago. And rebuilt the front shocks - maybe 5 years ago.

-mick

Yeah, and that's about how long since you've posted anything Mick! :p
What gives? Things can't be better someplace else.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was able to confirm that all 4 settings are manually selectable.

-mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
393 Posts
Ahh, that's bad for me. I couldn't.
The shocks are being rebuilt, but they have no ability to open or check the motors.

I've got a spare ECU as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts