Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not good outcome of my knee surgery today. Non weight bearing for 6-8 weeks. The EVO will probably arrive in 5 weeks. So bummed. I will have to live vicariously through you all. I’m looking for the silver lining in all of this and coming up empty at this point.

Reactions: Young CEO

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Not good outcome of my knee surgery today. Non weight bearing for 6-8 weeks. The EVO will probably arrive in 5 weeks. So bummed. I will have to live vicariously through you all. I’m looking for the silver lining in all of this and coming up empty at this point.
Sorry to hear that my friend. Hopefully, the knee will will heal ahead of schedule but listen to your doctors and don't push it.

Reactions: HighVoltage

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
I’m sorry dude. I feel your pain! I am having a neck fusion on 11/1. Fusing my C4-C7….. I won’t be able to drive the SL for at least 3 months, Maybe more! I have to trust the wife on taking her out periodically!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: SGV

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Patience isn’t once of my virtues!
Sorry to read!!! I can come down and drive it around for you if needed. Get well!!
this community is so kind and unselfish!

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know how old @tfenton02 but I am 179 years young............Help, I have fallen in my EVO and cannot get up!
I’m in my mid 50s, I don’t think Alexa works in the EVO so I might not get a response!

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’m sorry dude. I feel your pain! I am having a neck fusion on 11/1. Fusing my C4-C7….. I won’t be able to drive the SL for at least 3 months, Maybe more! I have to trust the wife on taking her out periodically!
Take care. All of my sports injuries are catching up. I’m feeling like a McLaren!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
I don’t think Alexa works in the EVO so I might not get a response!
You may in fact in the MY2022s..............hmmmmmmm...............she may respond “fall is a lovely time of year, have a nice day”.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Or “sorry to, hear that, roll over, @Rcasa20 will drive your car”

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sad to hear.. I will come over and drive it a little for you.. rev it up (just a little).. I won’t wash it though. I don’t want to slip and fall or anything.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I’m in my mid 50s, I don’t think Alexa works in the EVO so I might not get a response!
Humor and stand up comedians are always welcome. The reason I asked was that years ago before I bought my F430 I was talking to a kid(about 20) and he mentioned his father was in a Corvette club. One of the big problems the club was having was that many of the dudes had such big stomachs that the steering wheel got in the way and they did not fit in their Corvettes ; some also had knee and back problems. I decided I better add yoga to my routines as exotics aren't that easy to get in/out of. Yoga really helps in strength and flexibility especially if you in corporate it with weigh lifting. Knee injuries can be mitiagated by doing high rep leg raises with very ligth weight(10lb). Good luck on the recovery.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Humor and stand up comedians are always welcome. The reason I asked was that years ago before I bought my F430 I was talking to a kid(about 20) and he mentioned his father was in a Corvette club. One of the big problems the club was having was that many of the dudes had such big stomachs that the steering wheel got in the way and they did not fit in their Corvettes ; some also had knee and back problems. I decided I better add yoga to my routines as exotics aren't that easy to get in/out of. Yoga really helps in strength and flexibility especially if you in corporate it with weigh lifting. Knee injuries can be mitiagated by doing high rep leg raises with very ligth weight(10lb). Good luck on the recovery.
Always appreciate advise 🙏

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.