Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I have a set of brand new never used KLA Paddle shifters for a Gallardo. I don't really want to sell them because I'll probably end up in a Gallardo but since I have been getting a lot of messages about them so I'll set the price to $999 obo shipped. This way they will go to someone that wants them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
They sell for 750 new I thought.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Lol dodgy strategy but the man knows his economics 101 - supply vs demand ....because Someone will bite I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
263 Posts
Lol dodgy strategy but the man knows his economics 101 - supply vs demand ....because Someone will bite I'm sure.

He sure does! I too have a brand new set that are sitting in my garage, not sure I really want to sell though. If I sell my g here in the next week or so I'll post them up.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts

Not when a few of us have said that they sell for 700-750 new. This ain’t no damn 6 spd manual F430. :D
But more power to the man if he does!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Lol. I commend the seller for his tactic.
The buyer... lol... well whatever. Guess you wanted them bad enuf but as long as your happy. It’s just money. We all make more.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Whatever he paid, it's worth it if he wanted them asap. It takes awhile for KLA to get 5 people to pony up and commit to get them made. And honestly after installing them, I'd pay more than they ask for them. They improve the driving experience so much, and I can shift from a relaxed position at 5 and 7.

I personally purchased 2 sets of a 5 batch to get mine, as did another member. The extra set was easy to sell after the fact.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Whatever he paid, it's worth it if he wanted them asap. It takes awhile for KLA to get 5 people to pony up and commit to get them made. And honestly after installing them, I'd pay more than they ask for them. They improve the driving experience so much, and I can shift from a relaxed position at 5 and 7.

I personally purchased 2 sets of a 5 batch to get mine, as did another member. The extra set was easy to sell after the fact.
What's the current group buy at currently? I'm in the market for a set.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I just placed an order for two sets. He told me yesterday that there were 3 orders in. So you guys should place your orders in ASAP to get in this round as who knows when 5 will get hit again lol.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I just placed an order for two sets. He told me yesterday that there were 3 orders in. So you guys should place your orders in ASAP to get in this round as who knows when 5 will get hit again lol.
I just started a group buy thread to organize interest.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts