Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening everyone! I was reading that the 2013 audi a4; key fob like this is able to be programmed to work for my 2013 lp560. Has anyone had any success with this? I am looking at a remote start option and its needs a key so rather than sacrificing my original figured it might be work a try?

Let me know what you guys had or any success in options or obtaining another key fob in general.

Thank you in advance!

·
Vendor
2,621 Posts
I’m not quite sure if that will work or not but I can get you the remote start at a discounted price that also comes with a smart phone app and will work with the factory key if needed or two extra long range remotes.

This is the system I have and my price won’t be beaten.

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m not quite sure if that will work or not but I can get you the remote start at a discounted price that also comes with a smart phone app and will work with the factory key if needed or two extra long range remotes.

This is the system I have and my price won’t be beaten.

Jason you are always the man with the excellent products! That's exactly what I was going to get! I am just trying to figure out a alternative to where I wont need to sacrifice one of my 2 keys. The app interface I read is amazing! Hence wondering if an audi key can be programmed for gallardo...just to use for that purpose without battery for car started and still have my 2 keys..in case the wife decides she wants to be courageous lol....but if i do have to sacrifice the key; I will....since the remote start option likely cant be beat!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts