Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember that Keuylian motors a while back had diablo gts. What ever happened to them? Were they still for sale?

·
Registered
3 Posts
qvpower said:
I remember that Keuylian motors a while back had diablo gts. What ever happened to them? Were they still for sale?

Where they GT's or GTR's? Do they have a website?
GT

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they were gts. Keuylian as in platinum in beverly hills. But, I dont see them anymore...

·
Registered
3 Posts
paith said:
This may be a crazy question, but is there an 1998 SV GT?
Think there was a SV GTR by Affolter. Or maybe called EVO. Not factory. Not sure what year they were made.
GT

·
Registered
94 Posts
They were both GT's. One was a metallic black and the other was metallic titanium. He had them both, along with a Jag XJ220 at the Concorso Italiano 4 or 5 years ago. They were set up near the stage. I know this because I stared at them for about an hour.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so, does anyone know what happened to them? I saw those two as well. I still remember them when I was looking for a lambo and saw them. They were for sale back then....

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
one member here owns 2 GT's...he is out of town, hasn't visited lately or doesn't want to respond to this thread?????

some of our members here know him and obviously wish to accept and respect his desire for annonimity, as do I.

if you do an archive search you can find pics of his GT's posted, as he never requested that I remove them I feel he has no objection to them being here.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jrv, I completely respect that. As to the 2 Gts, the reason why I was asking was that I am readying myself to be in the market to purchase another vehicle. Just keeping all my options open at this point. so, in case he is indeed interested in selling 1....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts