Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,529 Posts
Yes, as stated above, in the frunk and I have a quick pigtail attachment which makes it a breeze to both connect and disconnect from the battery tender.

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,672 Posts
I used to put mine in the cigarette lighter with adapter in the front. Easy

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Albert OP is asking about the Aventador. Can the pigtail you and I have in the frunk also be applied to the A?

Although I haven't used the tender in over 1 year it sure is convenient although sometimes the cover with the 2 plastic screws gets slightly dislodged in my frunk and doesn't feel like it's securely attached despite me adjusting the screws to different positions.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,529 Posts
Albert OP is asking about the Aventador. Can the pigtail you and I have in the frunk also be applied to the A?
Good question. The Aventador could be different, just not sure. I guess OP should contact his dealership to be certain.

I have a question, on my Porsches the lighter could be used to attach battery maintainer.........can the lighter be used on a Huracan?

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
330 Posts
In my SVJ there’s a cigarette lighter outlet in the frunk. That’s where Lamborghini Charlotte told me where to charge it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,529 Posts
In my SVJ there’s a cigarette lighter outlet in the frunk. That’s where Lamborghini Charlotte told me where to charge it.
Have you used the lighter outlet and does it work okay?

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
330 Posts
Have you used the lighter outlet and does it work okay?

Seems to work fine. The Lamborghini battery tender kit does come with connection for the cigarette lighter so it should work.I hope.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,529 Posts
I guess the lighter outlet stays active after the car is shut off. The lighter outlet worked fine on my Porsches.

·
Registered
248 Posts
How long is the time period for the car being idle? Could you just put a switch on the battery and isolate it from the car, for zero parasitic loss, and achieve the same effect?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts