Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
It's lovely -- not trying to be an as*hole or confrontational or anything, but this is a LAMBORGHINI forum...!?!

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
I had one of those - loved the car - I was more into my 300zx TT - had a better feel - that front bottom spoiler is kinda nasty - maybe if you paint it - it will look better -- right now it is kinda "stuck on"

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Dalecorp said:
It's lovely -- not trying to be an as*hole or confrontational or anything, but this is a LAMBORGHINI forum...!?!

and uuuuuh - thats why he is in the section "discussion of other marques" :confused:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dalecorp: I am and have been a great fan of what Lamborghini has been and what it is today. I am not fortunate enough to own one yet but hope to one day. As for posting, you guy do have an area dedicated to cars other then Lambos, and that's where I'm posting.

YellowMurci: Thanks. The lip just came last week and I will be getting it painted in the off season when the car is hibernating. I think this is the first time I've ever heard a Supra owner say he preferred a 300ZX. I do like them also but just not enough potential in the engine bay.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
My Supra was modified by HKS - Steve Millen was one of my customers he also did my Z - I had a stage 3 Millen kit in that car - the Supra was the first one in the country to have the Super Dragger exhaust on it - they were both very very fast but the Z handled MUCH better - hard to descibe but it just felt better - even with the sport roof on - i never took the roof off becuase the body shake was terrible

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
my Supra was a 94 Black/Tan and my Z was Dark Blue over black the Z was a 93 - I loved that car - I would dial that EVC up to around 14 PSI and woooossshhhhh! Suprised I never blew the motor apart!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YellowMurci said:
my Supra was a 94 Black/Tan and my Z was Dark Blue over black the Z was a 93 - I loved that car - I would dial that EVC up to around 14 PSI and woooossshhhhh! Suprised I never blew the motor apart!
Lol, I am waiting to push 28 next spring with meth. I would like a chance to drive a 300 since I've never even been in those cars.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice car man... Top Secret has a badd ass version of the supra, have you seen it? JTCC bodykit and some weird ass engine innit.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
I am not crazy about the wide body cars just a bad ass black one - engine mods and a nice set of recaros! and canr forget the wheels!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ganjamun said:
Nice car man... Top Secret has a badd ass version of the supra, have you seen it? JTCC bodykit and some weird ass engine innit.
Thanks. The engine in that car is the same engine that's in the MR2. Reason for that was to move the engine back further to the firewall and have a lighter engine also.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The barn and the trees are nice. :confused:

·
Registered
283 Posts
drronh said:
The barn and the trees are nice. :confused:
im thinking the same!
I think ive only seen that car once or twice in real life and i dont really like it. i dont know what people find in it. looks worse than fords.
But to each their own.
maybe the interior is nice? :wave:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Interesting that some of the most beautiful GT cars these days have the same flowing lines of this car. But tastes to vary.

billabong: Dude what are you kidding me, worse then a ford? You boy have no automotive taste at all.

·
Registered
283 Posts
ascari_2 said:
Dude what are you kidding me, worse then a ford? You boy have no automotive taste at all.
Just because I dont completely like that car?
Its drivable but its not like it looks amazing IMO
I like Lamborghini's. Im sure thats good automotivve taste.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i'm not really a fan, but i have to say that if the driver knows what he is doing he could properly supe one of these up and then kick my Diablo's ass up to a certain point off the line. in the end we know what would happen, but they are impressive (not to mention the have a clutch you can count on).

They lack visual appeal to me, but i respect the car as a driver (or racer)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts