Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I am sure it was tough letting it go but the solution to your sorrow is simple, that is, buy another. ;)

Reactions: MVP23

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
The wait, the markup, and that damn infotainment system would kill me!
I hear you!!!! Though, now with the money in the bank you can wait on the "H" replacement and pray the infotainment God shines on us all.

• Haha
Reactions: Lambo8888 and MVP23

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know what will be the replacement? Also, what is your thoughts on the Ferrari F8?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Do you know what will be the replacement? Also, what is your thoughts on the Ferrari F8?
The only thing I "know" about the H replacement is that it will be a 8-Cylinder hybrid and I am sure will get an HP bump but not sure how much. I am hoping maybe ~800hp similar to the HP of the Ferrari 296 GTB but that is pure speculation. I think they probably will start taking orders late? 2023 for MY2024 models but, again, no one knows for sure.
I don't know much about the Ferrari brand but I would PM @wthensler he is our resident expert on Ferraris'.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I spoke with a Ferrari SA yesterday and he said it's a 2 year or so wait for a build...the used ones are like a 100k or more over msrp new...I told him HELL NO, but theirs a lot of rich people who can't wait, lol.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I spoke with a Ferrari SA yesterday and he said it's a 2 year or so wait for a build...the used ones are like a 100k or more over msrp new...I told him HELL NO, but theirs a lot of rich people who can't wait, lol.
o_O What $100K over no way in hell would I do that either. I would wait, and as with all market insanity, what goes up...............ya know!

Reactions: Luzifer

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I actually really enjoy the new infotainment system. Having a screen versus buttons is much more technically appealing to me. And having the navigation in the center versus the cluster is much better
If it works it's great but if yours isn't working and you still love it.............well their is diagnosis for that. :ROFLMAO:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can be emotional, so my bluetooth keeps dropping and the static on the radio was getting very dangerous for me so I decided to sell it. The profit was minimal, and by the look around I think I might have been taken, lol. I see corvette c8 with a 50k markup and higher..nuts

Premium Member
Market is extra crazy on Spyders right now, I just got offered $308K for my 2020 Evo Spyder AWD. Bought it used a 14 months ago for $290k and have put over 5K miles on it. I was tempted to take the offer since I have never made money on a car before and it's just siting away for winter but my new Evo wont be here till at least end of June. My favorite thing is come March when weather starts getting nice is to get car out for rides and don't want to miss that

Reactions: MVP23

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Market is extra crazy on Spyders right now, I just got offered $308K for my 2020 Evo Spyder AWD. Bought it used a 14 months ago for $290k and have put over 5K miles on it. I was tempted to take the offer since I have never made money on a car before and it's just siting away for winter but my new Evo wont be here till at least end of June. My favorite thing is come March when weather starts getting nice is to get car out for rides and don't want to miss that
SO CRAZY...Yeah, if money ain't an issue then keep it and have fun! You only live once!

Registered
I can be emotional, so my bluetooth keeps dropping and the static on the radio was getting very dangerous for me so I decided to sell it. The profit was minimal, and by the look around I think I might have been taken, lol. I see corvette c8 with a 50k markup and higher..nuts
That would drive me nuts too. I assume the dealer wasn't able to sort out the issues with an MMI update?

Based on owner feedback, at least you didn't waste time trading it in for a MY 2022 EVO you would have been stuck with the samme crappy MMI and would not have a Lambo in the garage for a year.

I could never go without an exotic in the garage. Happy hunting hope you find a new whip!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I distinctly remember some other erudite member complaining of those issues, oh wait, it was me on both my 2021 & 2022 EVO RWD.

• Haha
Reactions: Luzifer and MVP23

Registered
I'm like you Scott would not trade-in my present exotic until the new one was delivered. Those several months to year without a Lambo in the garage is time you can never buy back.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I distinctly remember some other erudite member complaining of those issues, oh wait, it was me on both my 2021 & 2022 EVO RWD.
Your 2022 got the same issues huh? I also have an issue with the engine shutting off when I closed my top in my garage.. so many little bugs that was driving me crazy. Lambo never had these problems so they couldn't fix it for me which was a killer.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
[QUOTE="surfah, post: 2128169, member: 57161"

I could never go without an exotic in the garage. Happy hunting hope you find a new whip!
[/QUOTE]
I don't care what I get offered I am with Surfah on this, no way am I going to be Lamborghiniless!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts