Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. I'm a lurker from the old site just starting to post. I don't own a Lambo right now, nor can I afford one anytime soon as I'm just a college student struggling to pay my tuition bills, but one day I hope to become an owner. In the meantime, I'm just here to learn about these awesome machines from you guys!

Also, I've been searching for a good-quality Murcie poster as a b-day gift for my friend (also a Lambo enthusiast), but have not come across anything good in my search. Can anyone help me out as to where to look? Preferably poster of a black Murcie. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Do a google search. You'll find lots of leads. Unfortunately, I have yet to see a black Murci poster.

Welcome

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wiz357 said:
Do a google search. You'll find lots of leads. Unfortunately, I have yet to see a black Murci poster.

Welcome
Thanks for the help everyone...black Murci sure is a hard find.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I was at the Lambo dealer yesterday. Guess what? I saw 2 or 3 very nice cardboard backed black Murci posters. I do not know if they sell it but give them a call. Ask them if its for sale. www.symbolicmotors.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wiz357 said:
I was at the Lambo dealer yesterday. Guess what? I saw 2 or 3 very nice cardboard backed black Murci posters. I do not know if they sell it but give them a call. Ask them if its for sale. www.symbolicmotors.com
Thanks Raymond! I'll definitely ask them about those, I've just about searched everywhere on the web.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts