Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,471 Posts
Congratulations Kevin! I know things aren't moving as fast as they could, but I am sure it will be worth the wait. I still haven't heard if the chip shortage is going to affect Lamborghini?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations Kevin! I know things aren't moving as fast as they could, but I am sure it will be worth the wait. I still haven't heard if the chip shortage is going to affect Lamborghini?
Thank you! I am sure too! Dealer didn't mention anything about the chip shortage. I think main problem might be the logistics.

·
Registered
390 Posts
that I am not sure. they didn't offer this option...
it’s available $25K, but would only save 4-5 weeks, not “a few months”. Again depends on how fast it gets loaded into the aircraft.

I did fly my Huracan, and that was worth the $10k to me. It took 2-3 days from production complete to dealer lot.

When you’re saving 25% of wait time for $10K it’s great, but for 15% wait time for $25K not so much. YMMV.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it’s available $25K, but would only save 4-5 weeks, not “a few months”. Again depends on how fast it gets loaded into the aircraft.

I did fly my Huracan, and that was worth the $10k to me. It took 2-3 days from production complete to dealer lot.

When you’re saving 25% of wait time for $10K it’s great, but for 15% wait time for $25K not so much. YMMV.
Yeah 25k to save a few weeks is not worth it.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Congratulations Kevin, get some tasty photos up as soon as you get it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts