Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I did a quick VLOG about it. This channel is very new and not monetized yet, and while I have a real channel I've built up (NFA Review Channel) I decided to give the car stuff a try for fun. It's really to document my time spent with these amazing cars, something I can look back at after they are gone. In any case, I hope you all thoroughly enjoy it as I went to great lengths to try and record the sound as to replicate close to real life tone. Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,495 Posts
Great video, thanks for all the effort that went into it. How did you manage to keep the rear end from spinning when you launched it! Did you leave the ESP on?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great video, thanks for all the effort that went into it. How did you manage to keep the rear end from spinning when you launched it! Did you leave the ESP on?
I was in Corsa with ESC off with very very warm brand new (but scrubbed in with 200+ miles) Michelin PS4S tires. The PS4S tires are worlds better than the garbage Pirellis that come stock on the car. Actually if you look at the before clips, that's with the stock tires and the after clips have the new rubber installed. You can see the Pirelli Corsa's just spin and the Michelins hook instantly. I can't recommend the PS4S tires enough. I also stuck with the factory sizes that came on my 20's.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,495 Posts
That was impressive. My car is all over the street when I launch it, very challenging to control. Your car hooked up like it was AWD.

Reactions: NFA Review Channel
1 - 9 of 9 Posts