Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,145 Posts
Welcome & Congratulations! That is a beautiful sound; nothing like a Lamborghini symphony. (y) Enjoy!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice video and welcome!!- you'll love the car and just watched a few videos! Is the Black 09+ one that is idling on cold start or is that normal? if you know what exhaust it is let me know sounds nice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice video and welcome!!- you'll love the car and just watched a few videos! Is the Black 09+ one that is idling on cold start or is that normal? if you know what exhaust it is let me know sounds nice.
The black is a 2012. I’m not sure if the exhaust was stock. I’m the video where I start up the car from a cold start, it has a loc exhaust. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
nice car
that's talent to drive with those heals
I can only manage bare feet or at best puma racing shoes.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,922 Posts
Welcome! Now I know why mine sounded so similar. I had LOC exhaust as well. I’ll try to find a clip,

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Mine was undoubtedly the best sounding Lamborghini I have ever. Here is a fun video. Around the 3 min mark I gave this guy a thrill!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Always love the G's. Congrats... mine has the LOC exhaust as well. Did you have yours w/ Cat's or no Cat's? Enjoy that beast. It's one heck of a car (y) :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thanks for your guidance. I’ve checked this forum out a lot before buying my first Lambo. I love cars. I started a YouTube channel of my car adventures ExoticRev_LamboBlonde
Nice!
BUT, you need to either charge that battery or replace it A.S.A.P.
These cars need a good battery otherwise all sorts of issues crop up - search on here for faults associated with flat batteries.
And dont rely on the cars alternator to fully charge a battery, thats another issue of contention on here.
And if you dont have a trickle charger, I recommend leaving the car unlocked as you will regret "breaking" off the little cover on the drivers door handle to have to use the key to open the door to get to the trunk release lever to get to the battery.......Been there.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
XSNRGY, is right on all counts. I always keep my car on a battery tender and get it tested before it dies on you.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts