Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A went to go and see a very interesting diablo, the Jota. There were less than 25 SE 30 Diablo modified with this Jota package. The most powerful Diablo manufactured? 580 HP - slightly more than the GT. I spoke with a salesperson that drove it, very very nervous. He actually spun it (by mistake). He defined it more as a race car than a sports car. Purple with Blue alcantara interior.What is the value of one of these, and what kind of collectability value do you think it wil reach? When the Jotas left the factory there was no guarantee what-so-ever (like the GTR?).

·
Registered
148 Posts
I thought they were closer to 600 bhp but as they are an older model i think the top speed / 0-60 is about the same as the 530 bhp models (SV's)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
morphdj said:
I thought they were closer to 600 bhp but as they are an older model i think the top speed / 0-60 is about the same as the 530 bhp models (SV's)
a good jota can easily do over 340 Km/h, less than 4sec.in 0-60,
it is faster than later 530 hp ( it is lighter,1450 kg, more powerfull, 580 hp and 2 wd only like SV)
a regular SE 30 can do 333 Km/h in test drive, with 50HP less and some Kg more....
but you have to know the JOTA kit is not road legal even if many installed it on road SE 30 ;)
it is probably the fastest diablo made with the 6.0 GT and it is also a real collectible

·
Registered
148 Posts
the average specs I find on the net are slightly different for the Jota Diablo

Max. power : 595 Bhp at 7300 Rpm (all sites seem to say 595)
0 - 100 Km/h : 3,9 sec (SV's are the same or faster depending what site you see although some sites say Jota just as "sub 4 secs")
Top speed : 340 Km/h. (211 Mph) - agreed

I understand what you are saying though, mine supposed to weight 1530 kg and approx 50-70 bhp less, but also has a different gearbox, so maybe the ratios are different? as its a six-speed, anyone got one and can you get it tested :) - of course, all these sites could be wrong too :p

Web sources....
http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com
http://www.conceptcarz.com
www.lambocars.com
http://www.fast-autos.net

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is street legal in Italy, doubt that it is a six speed (forward gears) since the gate is identical to that of the other Diablos. What could be the value?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
i also think it is a five speed
for what i know sv are slightly faster than se 30 in acceleration time and same top speed, the JOTA should be more powerfull and lighter , so....faster than a sv

aniway i never heard differences beetween jota and se except air immission and
open exaust so i don't know if these 595 HP are real output or very optimistic feature ...more i have never seen a road test of a JOTA
:(
anyone can help us?
:confused:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
downdraft said:
It is street legal in Italy, doubt that it is a six speed (forward gears) since the gate is identical to that of the other Diablos. What could be the value?
at least 130000 euro, 20000 more than a se 30 i think

·
Registered
148 Posts
yeah thinking about it youare prolly correct about the gears, would more than likely be the same (5 forward, 1 reverse), possibly different ratios but same design, the other questions still no further info yet.... (come on google !)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts