Registered
809 Posts
ablahaha "hunt the dipstick"

great vid

thanks for the tip, Yellow.

·
Registered
283 Posts
good video. how would a lm002 compare to a hummer (besides the fact its a lamborghini).

who drove both and explain what you think :wave:

·
Registered
505 Posts
I have one but it is in the shop getting the clutch redone. It is completly different than a Hummer H1. It's easier too drive around town cause it's not as wide as a hummer and it is way faster. LM is extremly bad on gas where as the H1 is a diesel and isn't too bad on gas. You have a little more space in a LM than in a H1, H1 drivers seat has very little room to move around. Lm handles awsome where the H1 is not good at all. Parts are getting very hard to come by for the LM so owning a H1 would be alot less stressful on the pocket book when it comes time to fix it.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I have only paid for gas so far. The truck is in great shape except for the clutch. Iam going to Costa Rica for a month and a bit so I pick up the truck on Dec 12th and drive her home.

·
Registered
64 Posts
rhyno said:
I have only paid for gas so far. The truck is in great shape except for the clutch. Iam going to Costa Rica for a month and a bit so I pick up the truck on Dec 12th and drive her home.
make sure to post some pics, by then there should be some snow, would love to see it semi covered in it....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts