Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the owner of this gray 570 SL? Just saw this on Instagam, dude doesn't like the way an owner parked, so he lets his kid walk on the hood? He has taken photo down.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,655 Posts
That is pathetic! Just have to take care not to offend people like that guy.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not as bad as that dude that rode his bike over a Murcielago in Portland, OR., but still, no class.

·
Registered
142 Posts
He's half a tread over a double divided white line....couldn't have been offended by that. Just needed an excuse to vandalize someones car for instagram. I'm surprised to see it, but barely.

·
Super Moderator
3,191 Posts
Wow...I'd file a lawsuit against that dude even if there was no damage. I'd definitely drain his pockets some to fight it. He deserves to be taught a lesson.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I really hope the owner sees this and does something about it. Really disappointed by the lessons he's instilling in his children too - Damaging someones property is fine if they have a nice car or have done something you don't like.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,655 Posts
What would you do if you walked out there and saw that happening to your car? I would not want to be put in that position.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
What would you do if you walked out there and saw that happening to your car? I would not want to be put in that position.
Unfortunately, this is why one should never park and leave their expensive cars anywhere today. I know 2 people who had tires slashed, due to their bumper sticker.
This is the NWO now.:(

·
Registered
46 Posts
His Instagram says he lives in Costa Mesa, Ca. Its a pre LP with an aftermarket bumper. It can't be that hard to track the owner down and that picture can land him in some serious hot water. I'm in the process of sending this guy an extremely scary direct message on Instagram.

·
Registered
115 Posts
His Instagram says he lives in Costa Mesa, Ca. Its a pre LP with an aftermarket bumper. It can't be that hard to track the owner down and that picture can land him in some serious hot water. I'm in the process of sending this guy an extremely scary direct message on Instagram.

Saying what?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Unfortunately, this is why one should never park and leave their expensive cars anywhere today. I know 2 people who had tires slashed, due to their bumper sticker.
This is the NWO now.:(
Picked up my car from Raging Bull in Costa Mesa yesterday, they had a Ferrari being detailed that had just received a new black rag top due to vandalism.

Looks like this incident was in and around Costa Mesa as well. That's really unfortunate. Lamborghini of Newport Beach is in that area and has a lot of events, Raging Bull is there as well. Lots of exotics around the area. Kind of sad to see several acts of vandalism happening there.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I posted some replies on that post, before he deleted it. Exotic car owners are some of the nicest people. I bet the owner would have let his daughter sit in it if he would have showed class and asked nicely.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Lawsuit and stiff talk in manners 101 bro.

Wow...I'd file a lawsuit against that dude even if there was no damage. I'd definitely drain his pockets some to fight it. He deserves to be taught a lesson.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts