Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Love the blacked out tailights, did it on my Murcie also...what size are the wheels, tires,,look larger that stock...does it not effect the AWD and handeling..........

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
stevo said:
that wing looks cheap
good car, only i don't like the wing, it loocks like a poor after market civic add on and i also think lambos are better without wings they loocks even larger :D

·
Registered
568 Posts
That wing looks like it belongs on a toyota!

Otherwise I like the car and the tail lights!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Lamborghini_Switzerland said:
The owner of this car is a millionair daugther! The interior is red and it just look wunderfull! :D
Did you see that on a TV program? (forgot the name). If so, it isnt hers, she had a tiger painted on the hood.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yes, I saw a programm on a german TV! Ok, I'm sorry.... But teverything look exactly the same as the one of these japanese daughter! Maybe, it was just a sticker for the show... Because for me is exactly the same one!!!!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Yes, I saw a programm on a german TV! Ok, I'm sorry.... But teverything look exactly the same as the one of these japanese daughter! Maybe, it was just a sticker for the show... Because for me is exactly the same one!!!!!
Yea, I dont blame you if that what your thinking. **** happens :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
I also saw the Japanese girl’s car on TV and there were several things different to the one shown here: There was a big R on the bonnet, bigger rear spoiler, front end modifications and transparent engine cover. Looked and sounded awesome! ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
The owner of this car is a millionair daugther! The interior is red and it just look wunderfull! :D
Damned, I gotta hook up with that gurl then!! LOL
So I can get my gallardo faster,haha.
I see a porsche 911 with big wing and maybe a red jalpa/countach? in the pics above.
agree with ya'll, wing is for ricers

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Ho Fi Mz-3 said:
I see a porsche 911 with big wing and maybe a red jalpa/countach? in the pics above.
i think is a red anniversary CT :wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts