Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a cross reference on the relay for the Jalpa turn signals? I checked old posts but didn't find anything. I remember someone saying that you can use one from a Blazer. Does anyone know the part number or what year blazer (full size or S-10??) I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

-Dave

·
Registered
898 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I replaced the flasher ($9.99 cheapest part I bought for the car) and Cleaned all the contacts on the fuse panel. They were nasty. The Hazards and turns signals all work. Thanks for the help!!! :D

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
David, you can find all the Bosch relais numbers in the parts manual on the Jalpa-Homepage.
Bosch relais are normally in the $10 range so it makes no sense to search a cross part.
Some relais got new numbers but as perfect as germans are the new number will automatically appear in the parts catalogue of the Bosch dealer...

Some relais are simple on/off switchs like for the radiator fans, I have always one with me in the car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I habe the same problem where is the turn signals relay located i replace the flashers relay it was bad but still habe no blinkers on the dash or outside

·
Registered
557 Posts
Most of the problems with electronics on the Jalpa are to do with bad earths, that's where I would start looking

1 - 7 of 7 Posts