Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... I had an idea this morning.
I would like start a thread showcasing all member/owner Jalpa's in pictures.
If any Jalpa owners are interested- post some pics - if not - that's fine too!
This way if i'm interested in seeing other Jalpa's it's just a click away.
I'll start with mine!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Ed,

That's a grey market...do you know who the importer was ?

Paul
Preo,

Unfortunately i do not know. From what I have found I am the third owner. I records back to 1997 on the car and it has been in the care of Evans since then. It is unmolested for the most part accept the spoiler and aftermarket mufflers.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Hey I am the owner of the first production 1982 Lamborghini Jalpa number 002. Quite the funny story on buying it and not even realising it was a piece of Lamborghini history.
Wow, that is crazy. I saw that auction and wondered what would happen to it. What do you plan to do with it?

I am interested in the story!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'am actually trying to sell it but the guy has not picked it up and has been delaying and not put any interest in getting it. He paid me but I have the title still in my name as he has not came here to sign or pick up the car so may just refund the money and sell to someone else

·
Registered
7 Posts
My uncle bought it along time ago at an auction as a joke to say he "owns a lamborghini". It has been sitting at his farm for many years and he has no idea what it fully was...as he really didnt care. He wanted to use the shape of the car as a mud truck build and was going to chop it all up for the panels. But he put it off and 15 years later....I have a special lady in my life saying her dream has been to own a Lamborghini...so the lightbulb clicked on in my brain and I took her out to see it and bought it from him for $100 cash as a joke...but was curious because he couldnt remember the name of the model so we searched the vin...and turns out that this $100 car I just bought is a piece of Lamborghini History. The museum in italy has now been contacted about it. I recently was sent an email from a guy in Germany with a list of the magazines it was in along with more history as he used to know the owner of the car (Jalpa CLA12002 came from Germany to Canada). Pretty crazy to think about

1 - 9 of 9 Posts