Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Jim,

My offer still stands to buy everything.

If not I will be bidding the hard way on most of them.
Thanks
David

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The intention is not to spam any Forum, but to make you guys aware of items that you would normally pay an arm or a leg for normally. (If those complaining bother to check you'll see what I'm on about rather than assuming I'm out to make a buck through the forum......quite the opposite in fact!!!) Not everyone will frequent this and other forums, or Ebay for that matter......
Next time I'll be happy to let people pay retail....some people are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
JRV, I am the one that told Jim about the website. Hopefully he will stay as he owns a Jalpa...I believe he is selling it though.

Anyway he could very well have some good info to add!

He loves Lambos just like everyone else here.. Maybe posted in the Classified area would have been better, but the V8 Section is also the right place.

Hopefully Jim and I will come to an agreement off of Ebay :)

David

·
Registered
3 Posts
jalpa engine

hi
i am fiksing a jalpa v8 3,5 l engine i have all new parts but i need the tourqe to all the bolts and nuts to the engine.
best regards norway jalpa

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
jimdotcom said:
The intention is not to spam any Forum, but to make you guys aware of items that you would normally pay an arm or a leg for normally. (If those complaining bother to check you'll see what I'm on about rather than assuming I'm out to make a buck through the forum......quite the opposite in fact!!!) Not everyone will frequent this and other forums, or Ebay for that matter......
Next time I'll be happy to let people pay retail....some people are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
No one is "bashing" you! JRV is just suggesting that you put them here. There are a bunch of Jalpa owners on this site that would be willing to buy them. He is trying to help you sell them. I am confused by your sarcasm.

*****I just noticed this is a very old thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts